Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158829 times)

You sure are taking your time.
Let him take his time, we'll be delivered something hopefully good and not stuff this time.

Let him take his time, we'll be delivered something hopefully good and not stuff this time.
Dont expect something amazing, im just making crosshair hide while aiming, amd changing some acuracy and colors

Dont expect something amazing, im just making crosshair hide while aiming, amd changing some acuracy and colors
I'm hoping you fix more balance issues after this to.

I'm hoping you fix more balance issues after this to.
I have made the AKs more acurate

May I ask what kind of rocks were you smoking when you thought it was a good idea to make us download 8 different addons instead of just 1 for a single pack of weapons?

May I ask what kind of rocks were you smoking when you thought it was a good idea to make us download 8 different addons instead of just 1 for a single pack of weapons?
I agree with this. All we need is a BF3 Pack Name not assault, shotguns, etc. then also all you would need to do is update 1 add-on rather than multiple ones.
Also is the SMAW in an RTB Pack?
Also could you make Aiming down the sights improve accuracy even if it's a little? Not sure if this is what you meant by changing accuracy.
Could also use more snipers if BF3 has more than these two.
I love the pack. Even if it's styled after BF3 Guns it has potential to be just a good overall gun pack which is what we need.

Also could you make Aiming down the sights improve accuracy even if it's a little?
It actually does this already

Walter, lemme have a go at the snipers.
I'll see what I can do this week, even though I kinda put them at the back of my files.
It's been a while.

Walter, lemme have a go at the snipers.
I'll see what I can do this week, even though I kinda put them at the back of my files.
It's been a while.
ok

Updates released (except assault)

I have made the AKs more acurate
I mean don't make every weapon kill in one or two shots.

I mean don't make every weapon kill in one or two shots.
With the exception of snipers, these all kill in three shots

With the exception of snipers, these all kill in three shots

buff sniper aim nerf other weapon damage

Headshot crits are needed, if not for all guns then at least for the snipers.