Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 160852 times)

In a less eloquent way, shell did point out the weak points of the pack

Update

Niiiiiiiice there is only one thing to change, make the trigger a white box

Corp you seem to join every mod development team, maybe some day I may see you doing something for Herb Productions.

Shell is one of those fat critics that sit behind their desk and complain about things they can't afford in real life.
this post is so wrong that i'm laughing hysterically

if you even knew anything about me you'd know i have battlefield 3

dumbass

this post is so wrong that i'm laughing hysterically

if you even knew anything about me you'd know i have battlefield 3

dumbass
/Counter 5+ Damage. Opponent Stunned for the next 3 rounds.

I've had all the Battlefield games. I literally have the series. I'm not the one who can't get away from their desk having to get a maid to get you some crunchy cheese balls. I really like his pack, sure there are some flaws that I wish I can rage him about it. But then I looked back at everyone else. This is basically the 5th nice pack since Dren Dran and Pi's gun pack was a total mess.

Although this pack is of lower quality then most that come our way it still think it's Okayishh...

Guns like the M4A1 Picture on the page are the type that appeases me. So get your models to the standardish of that gun and maybe people will stop screaming everywhere in your face.

I've had all the Battlefield games. I literally have the series. I'm not the one who can't get away from their desk having to get a maid to get you some crunchy cheese balls. I really like his pack, sure there are some flaws that I wish I can rage him about it. But then I looked back at everyone else. This is basically the 5th nice pack since Dren Dran and Pi's gun pack was a total mess.
mmm cheese balls.

Still waiting for thoes snipers.

Rev up thoes snipers, cuz im sure ready for one cruddy puddy!

/Counter 5+ Damage. Opponent Stunned for the next 3 rounds.
that doesn't make my post any less right

you are an idi--

mmm cheese balls.
all the proof i need right here

that doesn't make my post any less right

you are an idi--
all the proof i need right here
Your avatar says it all.

Ontopic: You should consider makeing your weps compatible with Gamemode_Zombie (Yes, rotondos) where every time it reloads, it
takes a ammo bar down.

*Removed*
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:15:07 PM by (SWAT)28199 »

Your avatar says it all.

Ontopic: You should consider makeing your weps compatible with Gamemode_Zombie (Yes, rotondos) where every time it reloads, it
takes a ammo bar down.

Edit: Let me help you with weapon production my good sir... *huge snip*
Woah, i just noticed, all of thoes weapons are in blockombat.

Well thats useless... i just found a link to all of the weapons/scope attatchments/items
http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/battlefield-3-weapon-list/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:48:58 AM by (SWAT)28199 »

Edit: Let me help you with weapon production my good sir... [img]http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/modern_warfare_3_weapons_list.jpg[/img

Those are MW3 guns...

Woah, i just noticed, all of thoes weapons are in blockombat.
Not all of them.

Cool, whats the server called?

You came on i think It was the BF3 sever