Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158741 times)

Dude you need to stop releasing new guns for now and fix the issues with current guns. You will have to deal with more stress in the long run if you keep making guns unless you fix them.

I tell him that but he ignores me.

Dude you need to stop releasing new guns for now and fix the issues with current guns. You will have to deal with more stress in the long run if you keep making guns unless you fix them.
I've managed to fix the script with that MK11, so it shouldn't take too long to rescript the other guns.
But I'm still confused about that FOV thing.

SG553 is not actually included and everytime you switch between iron sights in m1911 it sets your ammo to 1 if its at 0 and theres the QQ glitch for the SMAW

also the projectile for the SMAW needs to be more of a rocket rather than a musket ball
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:55:11 PM by swollow »

SG553 is not actually included and everytime you switch between iron sights in m1911 it sets your ammo to 1 if its at 0 and theres the QQ glitch for the SMAW

also the projectile for the SMAW needs to be more of a rocket rather than a musket ball
What is a QQ glitch

What is a QQ glitch

Being able to fire rapidly but equipping/un-equipping the weapon quickly, where Q is the inventory button.

These guns need a lot of work. I don't know how you can have a BETA in v15 and still have easily solvable bugs from much, much earlier versions other than you're a really lazy and poor scripter.

I'm starting to believe you're keeping BETA in the title simply so you can try to get away with not fixing such old bugs.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:46:56 PM by Kniaz »

Being able to fire rapidly but equipping/un-equipping the weapon quickly, where Q is the inventory button.

These guns need a lot of work. I don't know how you can have a BETA in v15 and still have easily solvable bugs from much, much earlier versions other than you're a really lazy and poor scripter.

I'm starting to believe you're keeping BETA in the title simply so you can try to get away with not fixing such old bugs.
No QQ glitch on the MK11.
I think it's because of that equip animation I put in front of it.

No QQ glitch on the MK11.
I think it's because of that equip animation I put in front of it.

Because the MK11 was actually done well...
But he's talking about the SMAW, anyway.

Did OP change damage for each of the guns yet and fix the iron sights or is he still re skinning the same gun?

Did OP change damage for each of the guns yet and fix the iron sights or is he still re skinning the same gun?

still re skinning the same gun?

Because the MK11 was actually done well...
But he's talking about the SMAW, anyway.

But unfortunately, there's something wrong with the state system.
I tried to switch it from semi-auto to full-auto, as a test, by replacing on timeout on Fire1 and Fire2, and it still stayed the same way.
Personally, I'm about to switch over to the L4D2 script.
Ironsights aren't doing it for me.