Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158716 times)

Wrong shoulder to hand.
Then that's even worse.

It has the same shape except it bends even more times.

Can you compile this into one pack? It's awkward trying to find every single weapon scattered around the list.

@noob busters
Click enable. Silly.

i try to download it but it wont work  :panda:  :iceCream:
>name

>laugh

Have you put it into the add ons folder?

Can you compile this into one pack? It's awkward trying to find every single weapon scattered around the list.

@noob busters
Click enable. Silly.
Few months back, I tried.
Then I realized all the directories leading to ci's, ui's, and models all lead to the individual scripts.
and the scripts themselves, well, datablocks are in one line, when they should be in 4.
And there's about 20 or more for each weapon.

Make the M39 EMR please!!

Should be nice with my Semper Fidelis map...... :3

is sgt still making this pack or is it dead

At first there was like an update a week now there non :/

This is for all people that complain about My weapons.

Look, not taking down Walter's weapons but it's the solid truth. Walter's weapons reach a poly count of around 50k. This is very high, and when he had me remake his HK416 animations and I had to export to flat-shade it gave me problems. Also. My weapons range an average of 20k vertices, a lot less than Walter's correct? So why is it I get the criticism for high-poly count when Walter has more than double my poly-count, and gets little to none? This is bullstuff.

This pack lag up large server when lot are being used, also lot of reloading bugs

This is for all people that complain about My weapons.

Look, not taking down Walter's weapons but it's the solid truth. Walter's weapons reach a poly count of around 50k. This is very high, and when he had me remake his HK416 animations and I had to export to flat-shade it gave me problems. Also. My weapons range an average of 20k vertices, a lot less than Walter's correct? So why is it I get the criticism for high-poly count when Walter has more than double my poly-count, and gets little to none? This is bullstuff.

WHAT

Omg that number both numbers are so high I don't even. Normal weapons should have a poly count close to 1k! And thats with an above-average level of detail! Conservative weapons can easily get down to 500 faces, ask theKhoz

I mean, that's ridiculous.
50k.
I keep thinking that's gotta be wrong, it's gotta be 5k.
But 50?

Well the 50k is obviously exaggerated. What I'm worried about is the 20k, because in all likelihood the number is actually larger...