Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 160853 times)

Please make the Dao-12 next.

If you make it, I will personally hand you my children one-by-one.

Also, make it shoot flechettes instead of bullets.

M416=HK416 (Notice the 416, this is 5 second logic)

forget you gifbin

and photobucket
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:54:29 PM by Mr. Jelly »

Also, make it shoot flechettes instead of bullets.
The term "shredded plastic" doesn't even begin to describe the amount of damage that would cause.

The term "shredded plastic" doesn't even begin to describe the amount of damage that would cause.

Semi-automatic shotgun firing flechettes
What
WHAT.

I have a huge review on these guns..
First of all, the animations aren't really that great, the sounds don't hardly match them. Second, some of the guns have improper reloads, which annoys me, something else that annoys me that the sounds are not mono, which need to be.. If they're stereo they can be heard up to very long distances. I can turn the sounds into mono and give them to you, also some of the gun firing sounds are weird, I don't care if it's a game, the gun needs to look decent, realistic, and very smooth looking, these animations look stiff and very slow, which needs to be fixed in the future. Like I said, I can help with the sounds, but not much else, I am not that good at scripting, if you wan't any help just tell me, one other thing the Colt 1911 ironsights are not right, which also annoys me. I don't intend to be mean or anything, but the guns need alot of work.

These hands are black...

These are tan?

I hope you fix this..

COD cigarettes.
Call of Duty didn't invent the Grenade Launcher on an assault rifle, reality did. Just because someone is requesting a weapon with a grenade launcher on it doesn't mean they like Call of Duty, it also does not make them a 'cigarette'.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:41:34 AM by Navaro »

Semi-automatic shotgun firing flechettes
What
WHAT.
You can put literally anything into a shotgun shell.
Even motherloving acid bombs.

These hands are black...
tribal wtf no they're grey

I put frozen poison pellets in my shotgun shells

You can put literally anything into a shotgun shell.
Even motherloving acid bombs.

Semi-automatic shotgun firing flechettes/acid bombs/napalm/explosive pellets/fire/your employees/viruses/diamonds/skull fragments/Legos/flak/grenades/fire bolts/plasma/electricity/TASER rounds/blood?
What
WHAT.

lets clarify what could exist as a round
flechettes
acid bombs(when done right)
napalm(specialized cartridge, waay too loving expensive to make)
explosive pellets(possible)
Fire(dragons breath)
your employees(nope)
Viruses(what?)
Diamonds(possible, but forget no, that would cost too much. They would call it a bling shot.)
skull fragments(possible, after all, human skull is 2x times harder than wood)
legos(possible, but melted a bit)
grenades(look up KS-23 shotgun on modern firearms.ru)
Fire bolts(nope)
plasma(possible but it would melt the gun itself upon igniting)
electricty(noep)
Taser rounds-

No to blood

given enough time, you could make rocket shells

stuff

pretty sure that he changed the hands to be black/gray and that's an outdated picture.

Third one from the bottom is a little bit too big and clunky for the rest of the set. Otherwise this is really good!

Do you accept suggestions?
If you do, here are some ideas
SVD
RPG7
M60E4
Grenades?
Melees?
50 cal? Barret