Author Topic: Blockland Task Force (BTF) (Inactive)  (Read 12181 times)

Logo looks like a paintball gun if you don't look closely.
oh
i thought it was a paintball gun
lol

Logo looks like a paintball gun if you don't look closely.
I can see the resemblence, and I couldn't really find a way around the hammer being out of place.

I honestly hate the wings. They seem out of place.

I couldn't find anything simple I could work with so I just used these and this shield. If you could find me some cartoon wings that'd fit I'd change it.

I can see the resemblence, and I couldn't really find a way around the hammer being out of place.

I couldn't find anything simple I could work with so I just used these and this shield. If you could find me some cartoon wings that'd fit I'd change it.

Wanna take em off?

Wanna take em off?
It looks kind of empty without them, maybe I'll get a shot of a blockhead with a gun or something and put it in the background.

Ok so; I put the blockheads in, darkened them along with the gun and hammer, and yeah.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:58:28 PM by Spectrum2 »

Ev im ready to do the course whenever

It looks kind of empty without them, maybe I'll get a shot of a blockhead with a gun or something and put it in the background.

Ok so; I put the blockheads in, darkened them along with the gun and hammer, and yeah.

I don't really like the people too much. Also, could you try putting the name like this:

Blockland
Task Force

The Task Force would be under the Blockland because my OCD wants it to be. :\

I don't really like the people too much.
So you want the wings back?

The only thing i dont like about the logo is that the guns are being tilted towards me instead of straight

Wings off, people off, = happy

gr
I think the people look awesome but whatever.

gr
I think the people look awesome but whatever.

Thanks for all the help. Again. :3

hi there, i think you know why i'm here, ev.