Author Topic: I saw my dogs having love.  (Read 4015 times)

hey frontrox eat this pie!

hey frontcox i bet u cant reply to this poast!1!
EDIT: forget missed your 10k.

This one time I saw my dog having love with my neighbors cat so i tryed to stop it but then the dog made me touch the cats butt and i was really shocked because it was really warm and soft and then I wanted some more because the cat looked at me really cute.. and I took all my clothes off and put my dongle into the cats butt hole and i just shoved it in there and pounded it and then the dog was getting real peeved so i started to bite open my butt hole and then I was like what the heck and then the cat started to claw my nuts hard.. and it felt pretty good and then i started to interject my sperm because the cat was really cute.

Once i saw these two birds having love and 69ing but there was a squirrel with its tail stuck and he was crying and being sad coz he likd the birdi more an he wanted to have love with it and then the birds wer like talking and thei said the skwirrel was dum an had moer love and then the sqirral slit its rists but then the birds were sad so they stopped loveing.
lik dis if u cried

Why were they bleeding, lol.

Once i saw these two birds having love and 69ing but there was a squirrel with its tail stuck and he was crying and being sad coz he likd the birdi more an he wanted to have love with it and then the birds wer like talking and thei said the skwirrel was dum an had moer love and then the sqirral slit its rists but then the birds were sad so they stopped loveing.
lik dis if u cried
Theres no like button ;_;

This one time I saw my dog having love with my neighbors cat so i tryed to stop it but then the dog made me touch the cats butt and i was really shocked because it was really warm and soft and then I wanted some more because the cat looked at me really cute.. and I took all my clothes off and put my dongle into the cats butt hole and i just shoved it in there and pounded it and then the dog was getting real peeved so i started to bite open my butt hole and then I was like what the heck and then the cat started to claw my nuts hard.. and it felt pretty good and then i started to interject my sperm because the cat was really cute.

8/10 needs more dialogue

This one time I saw my dog having love with my neighbors cat so i tryed to stop it but then the dog made me touch the cats butt and i was really shocked because it was really warm and soft and then I wanted some more because the cat looked at me really cute.. and I took all my clothes off and put my dongle into the cats butt hole and i just shoved it in there and pounded it and then the dog was getting real peeved so it started to bite open my butt hole and pooped flew down on his nose and then I was like "what the hec"k and then the cat started to purr and claw my nuts hard.. and it felt pretty good and then i started to interject my sperm because the cat was really cute. My dad had then came at an AKWARD moment right as i climaxed at the cats whiskers and as my sperm dangles on the cats tiny whiskers my dad proceeds to lick me on the ear.. thats when i found my inner self :-).

(pleaze do not steal my storys next time ok punk? *shows knife* or face serious consequences lil' BICH)

YOU, SIR, ARE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD.

"Holy stuff you guys chex."
"I saw my dogs having love."

what is this i don't even
This is a joke thread.

(pleaze do not steal my storys next time ok punk? *shows knife* or face serious consequences lil' BICH)

we're dealing with a tough guy here

Your bedroom or something.
I don't want any blood in my bedroom.