Author Topic: The NEW -MoA- clan!  (Read 20785 times)

I don't like that idea, Shaun.  I think it should be voted on whether someone should get to be in or not by the current MoA members.

I don't like that idea, Shaun.  I think it should be voted on whether someone should get to be in or not by the current MoA members.

thats what i was going to do, rudy made a script that does it in the clan gui, i was saying i'm considering giving him my vote. on that note it is down,
i'll hold the vote here,
shadowhero- yay or nay

I just talked to rudy on aot he says yay

--Because hes banned from here--

---And he says 'hold a vote to see if ox can join'---

tell rudy that oxcorp has to write a 200 word essay. i cant get on aot on this computer

Nay, becuase I don't agree, and that was not an essay, and was not convincing.

Nay, becuase I don't agree, and that was not an essay, and was not convincing.

i've seen him on AoT before, hes a good guy. The essay is just to see who actuly cares.

It wasn't a real essay, he doesn't care.

errrm ok, 2 yes 1 no, snake needs to vote, if it is a tie he does not get in.

Wait, so to get in we have to write a 200 word essay and we have to get voted in? :panda:  I should do fine on being voted in I guess...  I think I'll write the 200 word thing tomorrow...

Call me an elitist bastard, but I like to keep a clan a nice little group of individuals and not let in people just for writing a random set of words and having the gold hook.

Should i ask him to re-do essay? I know hes a good person and junk, I get what you are saying though.

Call me an elitist bastard, but I like to keep a clan a nice little group of individuals and not let in people just for writing a random set of words and having the gold hook.
qft

Remember how fun it was with the very few members we had before, Shaun?  I think we should just replace the members that were kicked out before, or that don't play AoT anymore, Like Cougar and Fireball.