Author Topic: GEPD clan  (Read 1484 times)

im making a clan called Goldeneye 007 Perfect Dark clan (GEPD)
i dont fell like making a server cuz it takes forever to post to the master server.
you can find me in zombies servers slate servers construct servers and sometimes slope servers. also nachotaco's server and darkninja's sever.

OOPAH!
3 sentences does not make a clan. Also, "i dont feel like it" is not a good attitude if you're making a clan.

last time i made a server it took 3 hours to post to the master server then when someone finally joined i had to get off

Which would you jion?

Gladly made by Only1rebel.

We will now celebrate our Halloween special in the Sithous server! Please feel free to make anything halloween like in the server.

Introduction
  This clan was first formed by MrCookie and Zoneark. These two Blocklanders seemed bored, so they decided to make their own clan. The name was decided on, "Blockland Clan" Because it seemed hilarious to them, that no one had that name yet. We had two Leaders, Zoneark and MrCookie, but we needed another. We had been talking to each other about a Leader for more than 1 hour. The answer was starring us at the face the entire time, we decided on Peaceful War! Therefore, the clan was made! We are hoping to not become a clan like USSR or MotE (No offense) We hope to be a fun type of clan. The Logo and name was made/thought of by MrCookie. The layout is by Zoneark.

Members

Blacklist
LOB Clan (The fake one. It completely copied LoB. If you own a clan, you might want to add them too :D)

Turrantula 5095

pooh 5400

Angel 7511

Chrono 1630

Jmayoman/fudgy poo/super droidz 7877/5954 (Thank you Menen for telling us)

Clone Trooper55 6593

Santa 7000 Something

Gimmick Face 7433

nightmare duckies 7330

EvilMuffinz 4464

VIP

Maxxuss

General Omega

Rules
  • It's a priviledge to play on our server's
  • No bitching/whining/crying
  • No random spawns
  • No random trust invites
  • If you've built only 5 bricks, clean up after yourself
  • We have the right to delete any stuffty builds

Want to Be a Member?
    Well here's your chance.  All you have to do is build a
    application and post it in the gallery for our judges/leaders to rate it.
    If you get 3 yes's you get to join the clan. You can also apply at our forums! Just click
here.[/list]     Good luck!
or this.
im making a clan called Goldeneye 007 Perfect Dark clan (GEPD)
i dont fell like making a server cuz it takes forever to post to the master server.
you can find me in zombies servers slate servers construct servers and sometimes slope servers. also nachotaco's server and darkninja's sever.

forget the clan then damnit

Lock this stuff please.