Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 246660 times)

11am-12pm what time?

EST, but no one responded so it won't happen. It already passed 30 minutes ago.

I haven't been waking up until at least 10AM MST lately...

Nobody in their right mind would wake up that early to play Blockland. It's also the same time most people eat lunch.

the only reason why I said 11am-12pm is because thats when my class is over and i come home and don't got stuff to do, until my girl gets home at 2:30. But most people in USSR get on around this time, like you sumz, ronin, sometimes anti, and face.

I have work every day, it has to be in an afternoon time frame. like after 6:00 pm EST+1

It doesn't even matter, i figured out that I forgeted up my router and the port forwarding and I can't get it to work again. Followed www.portforward.com and tutorial on blockland, but still nothing. Ah I was wondering why no one would join my server.

It would be very difficult for me to play with some USSR members as my time is GMT. Damn you Alaska :\.

However, I could host a permanent(24/7) USSR server, just give me the options you would like and I can have it running as soon as possible.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:52:55 AM by LoserHero »

It would be very difficult for me to play with some USSR members as my time is GMT. Damn you Alaska :\.

However, I could host a permanent(24/7) USSR server, just give me the options you would like and I can have it running as soon as possible.

I don't see any objection that you can't. I know I'm not face or diggy but USSR servers up 24-7 would help us out alot, and showing people we are active and still alive.

I made this a couple weeks ago because I'm tired of re-downloading a bunch of stuff. All packaged without permission.
(Make sure you extract the files out of the "Blockland Mods" folder. WinRAR is handicapped like that.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ti1pze2c70m

- Kaje's vehicles and weapons
- Ephialtes' weapons and macro saver
- Pload's weapons and items
- Space Guy's bots and events*
- Trader's doors and teleporters
- Zor's fillcan
- Randy's duplicator

*For a dedicated server, it would be a good idea to disable bots and events. Lord knows these noobs can't be trusted.

I also attached the USSR theme music to this post. base/data/sound/music
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:49:48 AM by Sumz »

Alright, I've got the server running.

A few things to address;

1. I have all weapons, vehicles, and event mods turned off.
       This should reduce the amount of spammers that like to join, spawn things, then leave.

2. No one has admin rights at the moment, for I don't have anyones ID.
    If you are in game I will tell you the password and add you to the automatic list.

3. The server needs a theme, so vote a theme and try not to build outside of that theme.
     I think USSR has enough free build servers hanging around. Also if it's a project you
     really want to work on, that's what the Single Player option is for, unnecessary brick lag is annoying.
     Builds that do not fit the theme will be deleted.

I think that's about all I have to say about the server.

The server is passworded. Nobody can join. Is this on purpose?

Yes, I was setting things up in the server.

And now the server is gone.    :cookieMonster: