Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 246655 times)

mylast name is churchill so i go by dachurchill for dumasschurchill its a family thing not alot of white guys get it no affence!

CPTN_FALCOM_MKiii  or any one in the clan im having a bit of a problem with blockland it has 2 do with reinstalling it everytime i want to get on it but all my saves are still there it dont want to download right so ill be on later this week when i get it back up but if CPTN_FALCOM_MKiii  you have msn or yahoo you can messege me at dachurchill@hotmail.com or dachurchill for yahoo! maybe i while before i can get it start but i promise i will get it working!!

also if you have gta 4 or a xbox 360 you can text me or what ever  my xbox live acount is dachurchill

WTF?

In other news, the dedicated server is back up. It wasn't on the right map, so I changed it and added the rules board again. :)

mylast name is churchill so i go by dachurchill for dumasschurchill its a family thing not alot of white guys get it no affence!
CPTN_FALCOM_MKiii  or any one in the clan im having a bit of a problem with blockland it has 2 do with reinstalling it everytime i want to get on it but all my saves are still there it dont want to download right so ill be on later this week when i get it back up but if CPTN_FALCOM_MKiii  you have msn or yahoo you can messege me at dachurchill@hotmail.com or dachurchill for yahoo! maybe i while before i can get it start but i promise i will get it working!!
also if you have gta 4 or a xbox 360 you can text me or what ever  my xbox live acount is dachurchill

Get the hell out of my god damn thread.

hey, there's a noob named "Twizz" that has the admin password for loserhero's server. he banned me for not building on a baseplate.
something needs to be done.

I want to join this! Do whatever you do and tell me if i can be in!

hey, there's a noob named "Twizz" that has the admin password for loserhero's server. he banned me for not building on a baseplate.

This person is also known as LoserHero while at his girlfriend/cousin/mothers house.

I want to join this! Do whatever you do and tell me if i can be in!
Build something, put it in the gallery, let USSR members rate the build.
We will judge it and see if you're "USSR Material".
I'd like to note that this is a hard clan to get in to, if not one of the hardest. we've been around for over 2 years now and are still going strong. That is why we must maintain a "Quality control" on our members we let in.

Just build on a loving baseplate.
Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to have to clear each and every bottom brick in a build when we have to load save?

Just build on a loving baseplate.
Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to have to clear each and every bottom brick in a build when we have to load save?
the problem is that i'm banned. :\

welcome back ronin, haven't heard from you in awhile.

L.A was cool. I'd say it rivaled my Hawaii trip.

Page 160.

Nothing further is need to be said.