Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 246657 times)

Because you're dumb.   :cookieMonster:

okay i was just trying to tell you how to reach me man chill lit up a little magic stick man god

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:45:16 AM by Ronin »

okay i was just trying to tell you how to reach me man chill lit up a little magic stick man god

WTF

If someone could do me a favor and unban me from Primary, that would be great.

Ahaha, LOSERHERO DID IT.

Sumz and Greekgeeker banned you haha, it was funny. Idk who unbanned you.

More funny things to record please :p.

I didn't ban anyone... Not this time, at least.

Could I be unbanned from Primary? I was apparently banned by Ronin for "loving his builds up". (Painting a wall pink, and deleting a window, neither were his. The window was mine and the wall was Sumz's)

Also Ronin, it wasn't your build, it was Sumz's; And I do not believe you should be threatening to kick me out of the clan for something so insignificant.

I swear I removed you from my trust the first time you did that.
His build or not, you shouldn't be a douche bag. EVEN WORSE; IT WAS MINE. :cookieMonster:

Unrelated: I had a pickle sitting on a paper plate on my desk. It leaked through and now my whole desk is covered in pickle juice.
It smells like DILL OMFG WTF.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:12:32 PM by Sumz »

Sounds like you're in a pickle  :cookieMonster:

Sumz, the point was that Ronin had no right to ban me. If anyone should have banned me, which was not the appropriate action for this situation, then it should have been you. And you are not the one to be telling me not to be a douche bag.

Btw, I am still banned and would like to know why.