Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244159 times)

It happened. I don't know who or why, but it did.

You've won.

Awesome. I didn't even visit the server!  :cookieMonster:

Awesome. I didn't even visit the server!  :cookieMonster:
SORRY THAT'S THE NETHERLANDS LOOOOL

I WIN

That flag needs more bewbs and less fapp.

If you care to see how much Sweden rocks, YTMND Olympics Rock :-D

Or Google image result #3 swedish bikini ;-)

it should go white blue red.

it should go white blue red.

Completely missed the fact that I made a Netherlands flag.

AMSTERDAM'D

HELP!!!! Me and ronin are in need of assistance!!! We, well I didn't load anything and loser is afks, and we can't build stuff. And I don't know why he took everone trust away....

Help, I repeat HELP!

God dammit, could you at least loving save the file before you go ahead and clear bricks and upload/fail?

Man why did you remove our trust, we couldn't even touch the city.

Plus the save file forgeted up because Lavish saved it while loading bricks!%$@%!@

Sorry about the no trust thing, I cleared my trust list because some noob is going around and wanding streets and builds, changing signs and all that rubbish.

I'll have to re-trust everyone and be more careful with who I'm giving it out to.

Completely missed the fact that I made a Netherlands flag.

AMSTERDAM'D
I was horribly mistaken

needs heineken
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:59:18 PM by Killhamer »

If you guys want to, you can clear my houses on Loser's server.
Not because I don't want them there, but because the lag makes it really difficult for others to build, and I completely understand that.
Keep them if you want, but I just want to let you know that I don't care if you clear them.

If you guys want to, you can clear my houses on Loser's server.
Not because I don't want them there, but because the lag makes it really difficult for others to build, and I completely understand that.
Keep them if you want, but I just want to let you know that I don't care if you clear them.

Sumz you made some amazing houses. I really like the green/tan one, or green/grey or whatever it was. I also like the one that was on the end of another cul-de-sac, it's had a lot of tiers I think... and it was white/grey. I like all of them but those are my favorite.

You should build a neighborhood by yourself, and then zohmbeez.