Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244171 times)

I beleive that the sumz houses are, infact, the best ones on that server

I beleive that the sumz houses are, infact, the best ones on that server

I think Sumz is the best house builder in Blockland.

The only thing I don't like about Sumz's building is that often his things look a bit too factory-made, generic, and such. All of the houses are built in the exact same style, but the way he does it makes them all look cool. And... yeah.. I completely lost where I was going with this....

OMG. Thanks entrepreneur in. I barely put any effort into the houses, because if I do, I'll spend hours on it and never get it done. Crappy is best!
Ladios have you ever seen a suburb? All the houses look the same. Mine are actually too different. :)
But I do agree that I need to come up with new window and door designs.
Also, who made it snow? Looks neat, but blah, I wish we would have planned it to be snow so I wouldn't have made so many flower beds. :P
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:09:34 PM by Sumz »

I wish I could join the server -_-

OMG. Thanks entrepreneur in. I barely put any effort into the houses, because if I do, I'll spend hours on it and never get it done. Crappy is best!
Ladios have you ever seen a suburb? All the houses look the same. Mine are actually too different. :)
But I do agree that I need to come up with new window and door designs.
Also, who made it snow? Looks neat, but blah, I wish we would have planned it to be snow so I wouldn't have made so many flower beds. :P

Guilty

If you go a bit south in my neighborhood, there's a street where just about every house is identical. And behind the houses are cows. :D

God dammit, could you at least loving save the file before you go ahead and clear bricks and upload/fail?

yeah yeah yeah, i forgeted up, im human. I did save it correctly the first time and then i wanted to make sure i saved it but I just spawned and forgot to wait for the bricks to load, and so I uploaded the ones trying to be uploaded up, if that made since. Oh well but I need trust so i can finish my build. But anywas sorry again for loving it up.

im not on list thingy

My trailer home was replaced with Captain Awesome's house. :(

I built my house on BAC's due to me cannot take 600 ping.

That server lag gets worse every time I play in there, it seems.

That server lag gets worse every time I play in there, it seems.

It's a lag script I made specifically for you <3