Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 257649 times)

Needed for the clan build:

Boxtruck (Port needed)
Shotgun
Chainsaw
Crowbar
Water which does x damage every y seconds

Look forward to seeing more people in there this week!

The build is coming along quite nicely, thanks to Sumz, Alenth, GeekGreeker ( :cookieMonster: ) and myself.

Hey did you soviets get this much trouble when you first started?

Hey, you guys might want to look in to this.

Didn't get his ID, sorry.

Not another damn "bone" name! FFS.

The only people who seem want to really get involved with the clan build are Wizzard, Greek, and myself.
BUT WHO NEEDS THE REST OF YOU ANYWAY?
Let's get on again sometime today and build more.

The only people who seem want to really get involved with the clan build are Wizzard, Greek, and myself.
Pretty much is all that needs to be said.

The next few days I might not even come on BL.

Perhaps we scale down the build a bit? I have a slew of revisions to the warehouse area I want to do, and could only do them from scratch :-P

I'll be playnig between 6PM and 11PM EST on a daily basis.

For some odd reason my ping got lower on your server so I will gladly help.

A scale-down might aid with the issues surrounding my walls around the docks.

Perhaps we scale down the build a bit? I have a slew of revisions to the warehouse area I want to do, and could only do them from scratch :-P

I'll be playnig between 6PM and 11PM EST on a daily basis.
You never listen to our suggestions aside your own, have fun building it yourself! Sumz agrees.

Hey, I just got my first chance to check out the build and such, do we have a scale model or plan to work from, or is it just a build-as-we-go type of thing?

Edit: ah, I see the scale model now, but nothing is labeled so I'm not sure what anything is supposed to be
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:55:00 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

I dnot listen to suggestions as much as the other builders dont heed my own :-P

And Ronin, what did you suggest? :-P I'd heed yours if any suggestion was made.

Regarding Sumz- I asked for a power plant. I said whatever, so long as it's brick, and old, and processes LNG. His build was nice, but none of the above.

I would like to report =+= ID 4085 for wepon and veichle spamming on USSR Fort Wars hosted by Diggy at 6:30 P.M. Mountain time. He disrupted the fort I was building (out of mini)  =+= left the mini and shot a rocket lancher at my build making the bricks temporairily disapear. My other witness is Skele.

But Wizzard came and made him stop it. But still he was being an ass because no admin was there.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:46:25 PM by Grumpy »

Nice Shipyard Idea thing Makes me wanna join the fun D;