Two Lego Polearms suggestion

Author Topic: Two Lego Polearms suggestion  (Read 1152 times)

So I came to this idea of wanting a patrolman kind of weapon for a blockhead, I ended up searching through a few weapons, however they did not really fit the same style that I was looking for, then I came across a few Lego weapon pictures and spotted these.

But alas, there is not any weapon that has the same appearance as these two (or atleast not what I have seen so far, haha). I already have the idea on how they would work, basically two reskins of the LEGO Spear from the Lego Knight's weaponry pack on RTB. If anyone would be dedicated enough to making these two weapons I would appreciate it, thanks.

If I could, I would. However, I can't, so I shan't.

I don't see why not but they are long as forget.

I don't see why not but they are long as forget.
Well the Black axe is about as long as the spear, so that isn't too bad. The Halberd on the other hand is a bit long, but I mean it makes sense, wouldn't want to have a short halberd against an enemy with a sword if you know what I mean.

So I came to this idea of wanting a patrolman kind of weapon for a blockhead, I ended up searching through a few weapons, however they did not really fit the same style that I was looking for, then I came across a few Lego weapon pictures and spotted these.

But alas, there is not any weapon that has the same appearance as these two (or atleast not what I have seen so far, haha). I already have the idea on how they would work, basically two reskins of the LEGO Spear from the Lego Knight's weaponry pack on RTB. If anyone would be dedicated enough to making these two weapons I would appreciate it, thanks.