Request: Immersive first person player type.

Author Topic: Request: Immersive first person player type.  (Read 1954 times)

Can someone make a playertype for me? No jet, Fast, Slow and Normal speeds, and it shows/renders the character's shoes in first person view? can someone make this for me? doesn't need to be released just as a private message. Please, If also please show/render the hands too. Something like mirror' edge faith first person view/.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:18:30 AM by S.W.A.T. Soldier 2.0 »

I belive this is quite possible, considering the fact that Badspot's Age of Time shows your body and boobs in first person.

I've stated this before, you CANNOT see your own shoes, or your chest.

What acts as the joint for the "neck" to move forwards/backwards is the waist/pants area, and if you can't move the real blockheads neck, how can you see the shoes?

What acts as the joint for the "neck" to move forwards/backwards is the waist/pants area, and if you can't move the real blockheads neck, how can you see the shoes?

Mount the third-person camera right in front of the player's head?

I know that but i've seen some people do it such as space guy he just unhid the shoes and i know the camera doesn't fully go mounted with the head itself so i seen in the juggernaut when you look up and down it goes through your character. The reason space guy never finished it, since it was never done as a player type. He just edited some codes in torque to actually unhide the shoes.

renderFirstPerson = true;

The problem is that as Corporation said, you shouldn't be able to see that in a logical sense. But most people who make suggestions throw that out the window anyway... Anyway, that's what you put if you want to see the player in First Person.

First of all this is Blockland. It is literally impossible to see your body because your head doesn't move down. However for some reason you can see through the top of your head when crouching (this caused a lot of problem in V0002 as you would only see the inside of your hat).

Take a lego minifig and make him bend over. It doesn't look like he will be able to see his feet any time soon.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:34:12 AM by Lørd Tøny »

Take a lego minifig and make him bend over. It doesn't look like he will be able to see his feet any time soon.

You can see your hand, can you not?

This is what it may look like if it was implemented.

That's most likely what he wanted.

That's most likely what he wanted.
I just used the Camera Stuff mod by Jookia to stop the 3rd person camera. I looked high enough to make the camera go down, activated it, and looked straight.
Lol.

Mount the third-person camera right in front of the player's head?

Wouldn't this work as long as you forced third person?

Try looking up and down and see what happens.

renderFirstPerson = true;
Doesn't work.
==>renderFirstPerson = true;
Syntax error in input.
Tried adding "player." to the start of it, no error, but it didn't work either.
==>Player.renderFirstPerson = true;
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:35:58 PM by dargereldren »