0 (0%)
3/10
0 (0%)
2/10
0 (0%)
1/10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [CB] A BL-PC making clan.  (Read 53174 times)

i am allowed to make more than one forum account am i not?
:)

... well, posting with both of them is just... weird Crepe.

I'm that little more scared of you. There is no practical reason to post with two accounts, its just confusing.

EDIT:  I also noticed you use the name "Crepe" and "BlockAvion" separately and have added them both as friends on RTB to my account. Why must you be 3 different people for? AHHHHH.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:02:34 AM by Sheath »

Planned Events:
  • 6-18-12 @ 3:00 pm Mountain Time (US & Canada): Meeting for all members.
Meeting at 3:00 pm tomorrow for all members!

Unbanned now. Its great to be working with you guys now!

People are going to dislike it and think your clan is greedy to make computers for them selves.

Release the PC builds on mediafire or something

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:56:08 PM by zefoo »

People are going to dislike it and think your clan is greedy to make computers for them selves.

Release the PC builds on mediafire or something
We have never been making computers for our self's. We don't even have a computer done (well one but its not released yet but it will be soon). I'm making the ZAC1 which is like the chuck Norris of blockland computers and I'm going to release it to you guys. I'm also already working on the ZAC2, Both of which don't have product names yet.

Honestly, I don't see why we should compete for making BL-PC's. There should really be one BL-PC for blockland and that should be IcyGamma's Ice Cube A2. I mean, who could come up with a better version of it? It's 3D, it's simple... I don't know.

Hm. Well, why not? Making BL-PC's is fun, and I don't think IcyGamma should have the monopoly on them.

In other news, my netbook's powersupply died, but my grandpa got me a new laptop. So until I can get my files transfered, I can't release the AX91B.

Hm. Well, why not? Making BL-PC's is fun, and I don't think IcyGamma should have the monopoly on them.

In other news, my netbook's powersupply died, but my grandpa got me a new laptop. So until I can get my files transfered, I can't release the AX91B.
Yeah making BL-PC's are fun, but there is honestly only 1 BL-PC that should be released for industrial use. If this clan turns out how it wanted to, filling all the computer sections, well. It would be a mess.

Yeah making BL-PC's are fun, but there is honestly only 1 BL-PC that should be released for industrial use. If this clan turns out how it wanted to, filling all the computer sections, well. It would be a mess.
Define 'Industrial Use'....
(edit)
Btw, zefoo would you happen to have a save of the AX91B?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:22:20 PM by Evar678 »

Honestly, I don't see why we should compete for making BL-PC's. There should really be one BL-PC for blockland and that should be IcyGamma's Ice Cube A2. I mean, who could come up with a better version of it? It's 3D, it's simple... I don't know.
Does the icecube a2 have networking? no. Does it have roms (or a readable device) that can run in any duplicated computer? Not that i know of. We have the know how to make a computer with built in networking and servers ect and the screen can be a 3D hologram and still be a touch screen (But it would take a long long time to make). We have a ton of ideas that you don't know about because you have never joined one of our servers. I'm already making a computer better than it. And i mean if he was still making BL_PC's I bet he would have the same but he does not any more and we do. If you could join my server or Evar's we could show you our cool stuff. We are working on HDD's that are writable and computers that can have any size screen if you plug the monitor in. I was making a prototype computer that could actually type letters/words. We can make a ton of cool stuff and we have a ton of ideas but its just I don't have much time. But Evar is a great evener and he seems to have time. We have 3 computers that will be coming out VERY soon. The ZAC1, AX91B, and the AX90 (maybe). Also if icy ever wanted to join the clan or something that would be great. Im sure he has a couple of great ideas and maybe knows how to fix some of the problems Evar and I have encountered.

Wow that was a long post.

Define 'Industrial Use'....
(edit)
Btw, zefoo would you happen to have a save of the AX91B?
No. Sorry.

I have all the time in the world zefoo, lol.

But, I dunno about releasing the AX90G, because I can't access the save to work on it yet. Personally I think icy'd be an amazing addition if he were willing to join.

Does it have roms (or a readable device) that can run in any duplicated computer? Not that i know of.

Yes it does. In fact, it was the first computer to coin the phrase "ROM" and the only one that actually does it properly. That is the whole point about the IceCube A2. I thought you said you used it. :c

No changes to the computer necessary. Just dupe the brick in the rom slot. c:

computers that can have any size screen if you plug the monitor in.

IceCube A2 does that with an extension. :3

I was making a prototype computer that could actually type letters/words.

Aludane and I made one of those a long time a go, I don't recommend making a computer based around it. It'd be a 1 trick pony.

-----------

I was talking about this clan to Aludane yesterday. Its no mistake that my favorite build style is mock-electronics and events, I really really want people to be more interested in making computers and builds but its been 4 years since events came out and people like you are still trying to figure out problems like 'how to make it runs programs' and 'how to have a bigger screen' which we all figured out years a go.

Please spend some time getting to know VCE and looking at what has already been done and learn from it. The only reason why I hover around topics like this is because I don't want to see another bunch of people making BLPC's look handicapped and putting people off making them. We are beyond making boxes that change color, why aren't you?

DOO SOMETHINGGGG INTEERRESTINGGG. You have the tools. I disagree that you can't better the A2, you just need to spend some time learning events properly and stop getting over-excited about computer buzzwords and facade builds. Thats what we did in 2008 and it was a big mistakeee.

IcyGamma. BlockAvion is Marinax on forums. I am Crepe and Marinax.

I have learnt VCE. I should start making a computer.

Guys please for once in my Blockland life I have found a clan I am actually good at and I don't want it to be flodded with wall of text arguments. Icy aren't you proud that people are still making computers after Microblock