0 (0%)
3/10
0 (0%)
2/10
0 (0%)
1/10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [CB] A BL-PC making clan.  (Read 52235 times)

Fixing up the ALC Chatbot script. Server is currently down.

List any addons you want uploaded onto the server now in the next few hours.

Also please say you have a save or make saves when you leave the server. I'm not responsible for saving particular builds unless it's the HQ (everyone's build) or a clan project, sorry. Perhaps if you show me a decent addon that makes backups of the build I'll get it.
Ok,
Boom's Variable Replacers
VCE Extension - Brick
VCE Extension - LastProj
VCE Extension - relaySetVar
Zone Events

You may already have some of these.

EDIT: update to r### plz

I enjoy breaking modular BL computers with the hammer, it's hilarious when they start malfunctioning.

I enjoy breaking modular BL computers with the hammer, it's hilarious when they start malfunctioning.
lol i enjoy that

You sick minded person!
Think about all those events :(

As a part of my Ruby self study. I'm trying to figure out some core concepts of natural language processing.

For a start, if I were to say,

"Hello my name is Aludane, what is yours?"

First step is to regex apart the entire sentence, combine it into a giant array ["Hello", "my", etc etc]

then parse it through a system that recognises keywords such as "my" - pronoun, "name" - noun, "is" - verb, before a predicate of the noun "Aludane".

This is where I need a dictionary and start building a simple list of words such as the pronouns "I", "Me", etc

I like hammering my relay pinball reactors. They're fun to destroy.

Comblock - Discussion on destroying advanced events

Guys host on Sunday, I want to work on a fully functional brick-based mech(Just a thearoy and stuff)

Guys host on Sunday, I want to work on a fully functional brick-based mech(Just a thearoy and stuff)
k
thearoy
theory

I just finished my basic calculator ROM. It can add, subtract, multiply and divide. I would've done more like powers and percentages but there is only 5 buttons. and I'm too lazy to do pages :3

You type a number in chat e.g 53, then press either 1 - add, 2 - subtract, 3 - multiply or 4 - divide. Let's say I pressed subtract, I would then type another number e.g 35, then i would press 5 - equals. A chat message saying "53 - 35 = 18" would conveniently appear :D

Lastly, I don't think Boom's vars are on the CB server... I checked with <var:pl:yaw> and nothing showed up :(

you guys left

:(

I was taking care of some doges.

I said host on Sunday anyways >:I

I would like to join CB. I have spent an hour or two or three aw forget the time. Anyways, here is the gallery link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=213047.0

If I get accepted in, I want to be in Hardware.

I would like to join CB. I have spent an hour or two or three aw forget the time. Anyways, here is the gallery link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=213047.0

If I get accepted in, I want to be in Hardware.
that looks pretty cool

Crepe, can we get back together