Earth 6.0 - The world of Gojira

Author Topic: Earth 6.0 - The world of Gojira  (Read 15370 times)

Aosan City is being fortified with a basic wall, other security measures are being put into place as well.

Ra'jicad is being fortified with a basic stone wall, which will get fortified eventually.
New Kintharia requests an allience with New China, The United States of Peekarica, New Aosan and the GT.

Ra'jicad is being fortified with a basic stone wall, which will get fortified eventually.
New Kintharia requests an allience with New China, The United States of Peekarica, New Aosan and the GT.
Accepted.

not sure why im using GT because they suck
but i need ideas
asdafdssdf
Maybe just KBTU?

also accepted

not sure why im using GT because they suck
but i need ideas
asdafdssdf
Maybe just KBTU?

Get back on skype fgt.

Irajinia's capital is about one-quarter of the way done!

As my first act as leader of URS, I request to form an alliance with New China and U.S. Of Peekarica. I also increase security measures in my capital city, and start on a trade route to U.S.P., New Aosan and New China, providing vital water and wheat at minimum premiums.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:42:29 PM by Darkness ZXW »

I offer an idea, shall I partake in Earth 6.0 I do not know.

This little quote at the bottom displays ideas of an Earth Series blog - perhaps it could be used for what I've highlighted below.
   The Blockland Forum’s Earth Series is a text-based, community project game based around creating your own country and governing/controlling it.  You could create cities, build up on technology, start alliances, and spark wars.  The limit is your imagination..  and a few rules.
   This is the official blog of the Earth Series – we post special occurrences, weekly updates on nations of the current topic, ideas on improving the game, and many other things worth sharing!

Special occurrences include, but do not limit to:
-Interviews with creators, producers, and other people that helped make the Earth Series happen and continue to what it is today.
-Official news on the Earth Series.
-Events people should know of.

Weekly Updates:
-Depending on how long a year is on each topic (currently weekly), we will display news regarding country happenings, wars, political disputes, small battles, technological advancements, and many other things deemed worthy of appearing on a post.

Ideas/Improvements:
-Behind the scenes
-Ideas offered/given by the community of the Earth Series.
Make changes, offer ideas,  reject it - it was simply an idea I had to make life simpler managing the Earth Series and make it a bit more fun and involving for the community.

-stuff-
Do want

The construction of New Achavach is complete with housing prefabs, community services, small ion reactors and desalinization facilities.

Blockish News 24
Breaking News
The citizens of United States of Blockarica had decided to remake most buildings. But the bigger best thing happend is that when a group of miners sized of 5 people. They found a big Mineshaft of 74% unleft Gold.
People decided to give out them threw trading route to most countrys if there are no gold or any food.

The people of Oofer-Villa are mining more and more and moving to smaller colonies and starting there own mines. In the more forested parts of the island people are making stuff such as moonshine.

The Blockland Forum’s Earth Series is a text-based, community project game based around creating your own country and governing/controlling it.  You could create cities, build up on technology, start alliances, and spark wars.  The limit is your imagination..  and a few rules.
   This is the official blog of the Earth Series – we post special occurrences, weekly updates on nations of the current topic, ideas on improving the game, and many other things worth sharing!

Special occurrences include, but do not limit to:
-Interviews with creators, producers, and other people that helped make the Earth Series happen and continue to what it is today.
-Official news on the Earth Series.
-Events people should know of.

Weekly Updates:
-Depending on how long a year is on each topic (currently weekly), we will display news regarding country happenings, wars, political disputes, small battles, technological advancements, and many other things deemed worthy of appearing on a post.

Ideas/Improvements:
-Behind the scenes
-Ideas offered/given by the community of the Earth Series.
do want
i'd get interviewed for keeping 5.0 alive c:

Anyways, Ra'jicad is about half-way done!