Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
If you were to be a PI what would you carry around.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Author
Topic: If you were to be a PI what would you carry around. (Read 2235 times)
RedGajin
January 03, 2012, 12:50:26 AM
Why the he'll would OP need a couile of mosquitoes?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Joker Card
January 03, 2012, 12:50:57 AM
Quote from: Edman on January 03, 2012, 12:49:52 AM
Okay, I like C4. Problem?
PI are generally quite. and first of how the hell would you even get C4? I doubt the materials used to make it is sold in stores, and PIs aren't usually government paid.
Edman
January 03, 2012, 12:53:45 AM
:( C4 just sounded fun. I'll take it down if its that big of a deal.
Electrk
January 03, 2012, 01:02:12 AM
A knife
Some chloroform
Condoms
«
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:06:18 AM by Electrk
»
Mardalf
January 03, 2012, 01:17:22 AM
Knife
Multitool
Lockpick
Tactical light
Glock 34
22. revolver
1 teargas grenade
and
a business card printer
nienhaus1
January 03, 2012, 01:24:14 AM
Sonic Screwdriver.
Camera.
Tape recorder.
Flashlight.
Small knife.
Maybe a revolver.
A smart phone.
Mardalf
January 03, 2012, 01:29:06 AM
just realized all I listed were things to keep me alive
almost nothing to gather evedance I'm just paranoid like that
Maze24
January 03, 2012, 01:31:44 AM
Quote from: Lesrock on January 03, 2012, 12:43:26 AM
I would carry around 3.14159265
That's what I was thinking lol
fred da kiko
January 03, 2012, 01:32:26 AM
buiseness cards, a gun, an extra clip of ammo, a swiss army knife, a small pocket knife,
a camera
my iphone, my car keys, my wallet , and some condoms.
.:FancyPants:.
January 03, 2012, 02:38:59 AM
Well let's see, first I'd need a
And that's it.
Count
January 03, 2012, 02:40:42 AM
A snazzy fedora of course!
stuntman021
January 03, 2012, 02:41:53 AM
a fleshlight
Flamecannon
January 03, 2012, 02:47:49 AM
um
a lot of salt
Ayxrion
January 03, 2012, 03:38:44 AM
sugar cubes
my pockets full of them.
Nah, seriously
i would probably carry a gun
a knife for backstabbing HUEUUA
and a pen
Woolys
January 03, 2012, 04:05:51 AM
A zip gun, camera, and some lemonaid juice, uv flashlight.
I'm not explaining what the lemonade juice is for, unless you want an indepth essay about why pi's need lemon juice.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
If you were to be a PI what would you carry around.