Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....

Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 723630 times)

What do you hope to achieve by spamming naked humanized pony images everywhere?

Are you trying to get everyone to hate you?

What do you hope to achieve by spamming naked humanized pony images everywhere?

Nothing? This is the hot anime girls thread, I'm posting hot anime girls.

Half of them are ponies, not girls.

First of all My Little Pony isnt an anime, its a cartoon

Second of all, humanized ponies are not hot at all and if you actually legit think they are then there's something really wrong with you.

And finally, "girl" is a word intended for describing humans. A pony is not a human, it is simply a Male or a Female, or a Stallion or a Mare
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:27:06 AM by Supersylox »

Half of them are ponies, not girls.

You should study pony anatomy more. Not a single one of these creatures look like a pony.

Oh and they are all girls.

First of all My Little Pony isnt an anime, its a cartoon

Second of all, humanized ponies are not hot at all and if you actually legit think they are then there's something really wrong with you.

First of all: Anime is an art style. My Little Pony the show is not anime however I am posting anime fanart. Oh and anime is a cartoon, lol!

Second of all: Opinions, I find them incredibly hot. Loli is not hot at all yet some think they are hot.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:28:45 AM by Lørd Tøny »

First of all: Anime is an art style. My Little Pony the show is not anime however I am not posting fanart.

Second of all: Opinions, I find them incredibly hot.
>Not posting fanart
So are you handicapped as forget or what?

>Anime is an art style

Wrong.
Quote from: Wikipedia "Anime" page
In English-speaking countries, the term most commonly refers to Japanese animated cartoons.

Are you really an adult?

You're certainly a lot less intelligent than one.

>Not posting fanart
So are you handicapped as forget or what?

It was a typo, check the edit.

>Anime is an art style

Anime is the artstyle of Japanese animated cartoons.

Wrong.
Are you really an adult?

You're certainly a lot less intelligent than one.

Really? You're the one that seems to think the Japanese invented anime or something. It's just cartoons in a different artstyle.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:37:12 AM by Lørd Tøny »

Do you honestly believe I am not posting fanart? You are a brony, you know these are not directly from the show itself.

Anime is the artstyle of Japanese animated cartoons.

First you say I am not posting fanart but images from the show itself. Then you tell me anime is not an artstyle.

And you say I am the dumb one.  :cookieMonster:
>You are a brony
I am not a brony, I would never associate myself with such a term, I simply watch the show and enjoy it. There is a large different between the two.

>Honestly believe I'm not posting fanart
No stuff sherlock, they're not from the show. And they  They ARE fanart, which is rather blatantly obvious.  The very thought of these sort of images in the show would be terrifying, as it would entirely ruin the very purpose of it.

>Anime is the artstyle of Japanese animated cartoons.
No, its not.

Its the shortened name for a Japanese cartoon. Get your facts straight.

>And you say I am the dumb one.  :cookieMonster:
wowe u rlly 0wn"d me wit dat cokymostner!!!1

It was a typo, check the edit.
Maybe next time you should carefully review what you're typing before you post it.

>You are a brony
I am not a brony, I would never associate myself with such a term, I simply watch the show and enjoy it. There is a large different between the two.

Yes you were, lol. You had a fluttershy avatar and everything and you contributed to the pony thread.

>Honestly believe I'm not posting fanart
No stuff sherlock, they're not from the show. And they  They ARE fanart, which is rather blatantly obvious.  The very thought of these sort of images in the show would be terrifying, as it would entirely ruin the very purpose of it.

I removed that, check the edit. I only said that because I forgot I made a typo so I responded to your comment.

>Anime is the artstyle of Japanese animated cartoons.
No, its not.

Its the shortened name for a Japanese cartoon. Get your facts straight.

You're too ignorant to understand. If I tried explaining it would be like talking to a brick wall. You could never be so wrong though.

>And you say I am the dumb one.  :cookieMonster:
wowe u rlly 0wn"d me wit dat cokymostner!!!1
Maybe next time you should carefully review what you're typing before you post it.

Maybe you should preview more often to see my edits before you post. Lol, you posted this 7 minutes after what I said. You had enough time to press preview and review.

I bet you didn't even press preview during those 7 minutes, did you?

I don't think you want to admit I am right. Anime is an artstyle so anime ponies stay.

Yes you were, lol. You had a fluttershy avatar and everything and you contributed to the pony thread.

I removed that, check the edit. I only said that because I forgot I made a typo so I responded to your comment.

You're too ignorant to understand. If I tried explaining it would be like talking to a brick wall. You could never be so wrong though.

Maybe you should preview more often to see my edits before you post. Lol, you posted this 7 minutes after what I said. You had enough time to press preview and review.

I bet you didn't even press preview during those 7 minutes, did you?

>You had a fluttershy avatar and everything and you contributed to the pony thread.
Okay, I had a pony avatar for a time. How does that imply I am obsessed with the show? I also removed the avatar nearly a day after, and wow i contribute to a thread. Does that make you a weeaboo for "contributing" to this thread?

>I removed that, check the edit. I only said that because I forgot I made a typo so I responded to your comment.
Okay, you acknowledge that you made a typo. I have nothing further to discuss with you about that.

>You're too ignorant to understand. If I tried explaining it would be like talking to a brick wall. You could never be so wrong though.

The only source you are able to cite is your own mind, however I have both wikipedia and my mind. Now, who has more sources?

>Maybe you should preview more often to see my edits before you post. Lol, you posted this 7 minutes after what I said. You had enough time to press preview and review.

During those seven minutes I am attempting to form logic in your less-than-intelligent arguments, and effectively show you my point, which requires me to edit my post several times to ensure that what I say is clear and to the point.

>I bet you didn't even press preview during those 7 minutes, did you?

Actually, I press preview several times when editing my post, to see what requires editing on my part. Unlike you.

I don't think you want to admit I am right. Anime is an artstyle so anime ponies stay.
No, its not.

See above post.

Lord Tony: isn't anime an artstyle?
ValiantWolfie: ....um it can be considered. to be technical it's the  animiation of an artstyle but yeah it is
Lord Tony: Some cigarette keeps telling me different "No, its not.

Its the shortened name for a Japanese cartoon. Get your facts straight."
ValiantWolfie: its not a shortened name -_-....Anime is the japanese word derived from the english word animation.

I'm done with this conversation Supersylox. Anime is an artstyle and your view of the matter does not change what it is.

The only source you are able to cite is your own mind, however I have both wikipedia and my mind. Now, who has more sources?

Your "sources" or "number of sources" are completely irrelevant as you say you got them from Wikipedia which we all know is 100% legit all the loving time. Ask any sane person here, they will tell you anime is an artstyle. Except for the ones that say it's not because they are as dense as yourself.

Offtopic: This sentence alone makes you look like an arrogant tool.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:04:44 AM by Lørd Tøny »

I'm done with this conversation Supersylox. Anime is an artstyle and your view of the matter does not change what it is.

Have you run out of bullstuff arguments to give to me, tony?

Your "sources" or "number of sources" are completely irrelevant as you say you got them from Wikipedia which we all know is 100% legit all the loving time. Ask any sane person here, they will tell you anime is an artstyle. Except for the ones that say it's not because they are as dense as yourself.

Offtopic: This sentence alone makes you look like an arrogant tool.

>This sentence alone makes you look like an arrogant tool
You seem to be implying I'm the one that looks like a tool here

And how about this, you get some of your buttbuddies here to tell me its an artstyle?

And wikipedia is edited by thousands of people, and any bullstuff people put in there is generally corrected within minutes.

AND, if you still think wikipedia is bullstuff:

Quote from: Merriam-Webster.com
Japanese, animation, short for animēshiyon, from English
Heres a quote from an official sites that makes million dollar dictionaries.

And what happened to fighting my other arguments, too?

Scared to try and counter them?

And who do you think is right, an official website that publishes dictionaries for millions of dollars, AND me, AND another website edited by millions of people, or you and whoever the forget that other guy was.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:45:35 AM by Supersylox »

You should study pony anatomy more. Not a single one of these creatures look like a pony.

Oh and they are all girls.
Oh right, I forgot you're a basement dweller and you never go outside, therefore you have no clue what an actual human girl looks like.