Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 729036 times)

Hopefully what happened is a sign that there's some actual moderation going on around here, which is nice
Or just a sign of someone finding a chance to use the "Report to Moderator" button.

Moderating a hot anime girls topic?
hmmm

I just mean that it's been so painfully loving obvious that Tony is a troll for the last year or so and he's just now getting the boot

He's probably reported at least once a week, that should be telling the moderators something

But whatever, here

Now to celebrate without anyone interfering with our lovey anime people!
Lets dip into clones magic folder of panties shall we~~

-fuqqqqqqqq so many pictures it crashed D:< gonna have to start again and upload less-

Sadly, he has been banned for only a week. That seems to be all any troll ever gets banned for.

Stolking got banned?
no tony did

also anybody know how many times his account got banned up until now? cuz isn't it so that when your account gets banned 3 times you get perma'd?

Now to celebrate without anyone interfering with our lovey anime people!
Lets dip into clones magic folder of panties shall we~~

-fuqqqqqqqq so many pictures it crashed D:< gonna have to start again and upload less-
Sadly i had to upload like 1/4 of the file because it was too much for the comp to handle and went crashy crash, here is what i got to get done~
I HOPE YOU LIKE PANTIES

We don't need threads to celebrate his loving ban.

This is going to be the best week long break ever.
No homework, no lord tony, no adz.

$100 says you can't tell where this is going-

What's weird is that you can't have nipples but you are allowed to have a vagina.

What's weird is that you can't have nipples but you are allowed to have a vagina.

I fail to see any at all ITT