Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 721007 times)

>half naked girls
>research

haha

researchographic material is considered something to be lovey, start the loveual hormones in the human body and get someone "hot under the collar". Half naked girls, can be considered researchographic. Tell me, how much of the people here have a loving boner from staring at the pictures?

IknowIdo

If you can get a boner from any of the images posted in this thread then you are so easily aroused that it's laughable and you should feel insecure about it

If you can get a boner from any of the images posted in this thread then you are so easily aroused that it's laughable and you should feel insecure about it
That, or you're under 30.

I haven't gotten even the vaguest erection from any of the pictures in this thread and only a few have even gotten me in the mood and I'm 100% into hentai.

You're either easy, 13 or a combination of the two, none of the images posted in this thread are classifiable as research

wow i've been meaning to update this thread for forever
i'll get around to it

Tell me, how much of the people here have a loving boner from staring at the pictures?

Your wording implies boners are against the fabric of humanity or some stuff. Calm the forget down.

Your wording implies boners are against the fabric of humanity or some stuff. Calm the forget down.

HES GOT A loving BONER! GET DOWN!
* Yndaaa~ dives behind the couch

im way to easily aroused.
eaitherway, i enjoy being easily aroused.
more fun ;)

researchographic material is considered something to be lovey, start the loveual hormones in the human body and get someone "hot under the collar". Half naked girls, can be considered researchographic. Tell me, how much of the people here have a loving boner from staring at the pictures?

IknowIdo
Whoever told you that defenition clearly needs a dictionary.

Are you seriously trying to say that anything lovey is research?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:00:45 PM by Clone v.117 »

moer?
moer.

And just for ningjoo~
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:21:59 PM by Clone v.117 »

Whoever told you that defenition clearly needs a dictionary.

Are you seriously trying to say that anything lovey is research?

Eh.. Nevermind. My apologies for starting that. I don't believe it to be right to be posting such things on a place like the Blockland forums, but to each their own.

Clone, you do realize two of those pictures are probably bannable? The first image is obvious, her shirt is see through and you can see her tit, the second one cleary has a girl with jizz on her face.

Just saying.

HES GOT A loving BONER! GET DOWN!
* Yndaaa~ dives behind the couch
experiment: yell "BONER" in an air port and find out what happens <3

Clone, you do realize two of those pictures are probably bannable? The first image is obvious, her shirt is see through and you can see her tit, the second one cleary has a girl with jizz on her face.

Just saying.
The first one I can agree with but the rest have no actual nudity.

Super rare cards here get your super rare ca- *gets hit with a shoe*