Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....

Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 723731 times)

I like how each time these threads get locked someone makes a new one.

I like how each time these threads get locked someone makes a new one.
The people demand it. You'd think that the other OPs would have got the hint that locking does nothing after the third time.

oh my loving jesus the forget is this. can someone please explain.

Im liking this thread!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:49:55 PM by John Freeman »

Im liking this thread!
that was that loving thing from that Zelda game, the forget.

well done whoda, you can never go wrong with some sigurd.
i should post some of his newer works later.

Why won't this thread loving die.
If you want "hot anime girls" go to one of those japanese image repositories that loads of people are updating each day, not a forum for a 3D lego game.

If you want "hot anime girls" go to one of those japanese image repositories that loads of people are updating each day, not a forum for a 3D lego game.
You could say that for about every topic in Off Topic and the Games sub-forum.

been in GIF form on my blog for a while :B
Pfft, that's Dragon Ball GT

But then people have to sort through all the stuff. Threads like these on a forum provide a filter for the stuff people actually like.

Pfft, that's Dragon Ball GT
But then people have to sort through all the stuff. Threads like these on a forum provide a filter for the stuff people actually like.

Most of them have tag search features, where all you have to do is type something like "hote" in the searcher, and if you don't want something, forr example "Naruto", you simply type it in and add a - at the start, so "-naruto", and after that you won't get anything from Naruto.
It's as easy as cake.

disregard dissidents
acquire arousing illustrations