Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 728890 times)

Everything you have posted so far has had a naked furry in it. Since you for some reason are not banned yet, he will not get banned either

Here is where you are wrong.

They were at least wearing clothes or it was a naked sideboob shot that was covered by an arm or other object. In which you wouldn't normally see a nipple anyways.

Whoda posted full frontal furry nudity. You would be able to see the nipple or vagina if it wasn't covered in the fur. It completely crosses the line.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:55:38 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Yes, but it was one picture, and since nothing is showing, it does not violate any rules. In fact that is maybe the second furry picture posted by anyone but you in this thread. If this furry "research" is bad enough to be banned for, youwould have been gone a long time ago.

Yes, but it was one picture, and since nothing is showing, it does not violate any rules. In fact that is maybe the second furry picture posted by anyone but you in this thread. If this furry "research" is bad enough to be banned for, youwould have been gone a long time ago.

You don't know anything about exceptions.

If you looked at past bans these kinds of pictures have got people banned for it.

Nothing is showing because it's covered by the damn fur. It's still not acceptable.

I haven't posted full frontal nudity.

You don't know anything about exceptions.

If you looked at past bans these kinds of pictures have got people banned for it.

Nothing is showing because it's covered by the damn fur. It's still not acceptable.
The only furry pictures I have seen people banned for have been all-out research with everything showing(canto me)
Night Fox has been banned for shoving his being a furry in everyones face (furfriendry), and based on your posts in this thread so far, it is quite surprising why you are not banned yet.

The only furry pictures I have seen people banned for have been all-out research with everything showing(canto me)
Night Fox has been banned for shoving his being a furry in everyones face (furfriendry), and based on your posts in this thread so far, it is quite surprising why you are not banned yet.

Explain packer losing avatar rights. His avatar was just like Whoda's picture. It was a naked furry with fur covering the nipples so you couldn't see anything.

Explain packer losing avatar rights. His avatar was just like Whoda's picture. It was a naked furry with fur covering the nipples so you couldn't see anything.
my god you might as well just stop because as much as you try to bitch nothing will happen.

i honestly don't expect you to stop anyway though and realize how you're going nowhere with this, but whatever.

All I was saying it may be bannable.

I did say I could be wrong, didn't I?

I could be wrong, I am basing this on that whole Packer incident that caused him to lose his avatar privileges.

I did.

All I was saying it may be bannable.

I did say I could be wrong, didn't I?

I did.
If it were bannable, the OP and every poster of images would be banned and the topic deleted.
Considering the thread is nearly 40 pages, nobody is being banned.
Yet.

If it were bannable, the OP and every poster of images would be banned and the topic deleted.
Considering the thread is nearly 40 pages, nobody is being banned.
Yet.

I haven't seen anyone take a completely naked girl and erase the nipples in this thread.

All the nipples and vagina shots have been covered completely.

You have noticed each naked picture had at least something covering the boobs? An arm, clothing, legs, etc.

This picture has NOTHING covering the boobs.

I haven't seen anyone take a completely naked girl and erase the nipples in this thread.

All the nipples and vagina shots have been covered completely.

You have noticed each naked picture had at least something covering the boobs? An arm, clothing, legs, etc.

This picture has NOTHING covering the boobs.

You posted a pony picture in the MLP thread or here (don't remember) that had the vaginas erased from the back of their backs.

if he gets banned he gets banned, if he doesn't get banned he doesn't get banned

now shut the forget up and post women

You posted a pony picture in the MLP thread or here (don't remember) that had the vaginas erased from the back of their backs.

I'm going to stop you there. It was a cartoon pony.

I'm going to stop you there. It was a cartoon pony.
No stuff. That's what I meant.

The only purpose in covering the boobs is to cover the nipples.
If there are none to speak of, there is no problem.
All the other pictures are fine with the mods, so this one should not be bannable.
In fact, why are you bitching about this small issue after we have repeatedly told you to stop spamming pony pictures. Just because you're now a brony doesn't mean you shove it in everyones faces. As I said before, Night Fox was banned for that.

No stuff. That's what I meant.

Naked cartoon animal pony with no genitals in the show itself is not the same as an anthro naked cartoon cat.

The only purpose in covering the boobs is to cover the nipples.

Except the boobs aren't covered at all. There is nothing but hair and not the hair on your head kind.