Author Topic: Hot Anime Girls - year of the horse....  (Read 728866 times)

The original picture was Rule 34. Rainbow (The user) had a avatar cut from a rule 34 image, and got his avatar privileges removed.

The original picture was Rule 34. Rainbow (The user) had a avatar cut from a rule 34 image, and got his avatar privileges removed.

Show me the picture I posted and I will tell you why your assumption is wrong.

my god coolio did a parasite get in your brain telling you to give 105% of your attention to that jackass?
if he gets banned he gets banned, if he doesn't get banned he doesn't get banned

now shut the forget up and post women

It's up to Badspot to ban who he desires right? IF SO, then this argument doesn't really make a difference and is worth dropping as you and other users go about your different opinions on matters that do not fall under your jurisdiction. :D

I thought I made it specifically clear that I may be wrong in the matter. I was just telling whoda to take it down just to be on the safe side.

The picture shows that there aren't even any nipples or a vagina at all. If a cartoon pony has no genitals then neither does that cat, or whatever it is
Let's just discontinue the argument and not post any form of furries in the topic.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:22:21 PM by TheScout »

shut the forget up about the image already.
no one gives a damn or should care other than WhoDa - he seemed to think it was fine to post so leave it at that. if someone reported it and he gets banned, that is that.

you're worried that I might get banned?
aww.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159737.msg4789332#msg4789332
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159737.msg4790010#msg4790010

Cartoon ponies, hello.

You see pony butts on the show all the time.

I don't see where you are even going with this and posting naked asses on the forum is perfectly acceptable.

All I said was that there was vaginas in the original pictures. You posted a SFW edit.

COOLIO OH MY GOD ARE YOU loving SERIOUS

Everyone.
Chill your boxers in the freezer.
Be a good citizen.
Post hot anime girls.

The ENTIRE loving TOPIC IS FULL OF ASSES
both butts and idiots alike

All I said was that there was vaginas in the original pictures. You posted a SFW edit.

I didn't edit anything. I found the picture like that on google.

I haven't even seen the rule 34 image you speak of. Speaking of which how did you know there is a rule 34 version of that?