Author Topic: A computer  (Read 3440 times)

My application for [CB] Comblock. I am trying out for the Hardware section so I made an evented computer with two screens and stuff.

Video

EDIT: This was filmed from my hotel apartment.

What's it do? Also, nice hotel apartment.

Sorry dude but this doesn't do anything.
Its a slide show with a few pictures, and you can choose the picture to look at.

If you make a real computer or a game system at least,(in blockland)you can try again, but if you don't want to or
i don't like that one(if you make another) to for some reason you can apply for something else in our clan.

I like it.
Zefoo, its not a slideshow.
its just youtube being a stuffter.

I think that this computer looks slick, and could be turned into a multi-functional PC at some point.
The sound, color, and build looks great.
I made a computer out of four bricks once.
a 1x2F for the base, a 1x1F print for Cancel, a 1x1F block for Scroll, and a 1x1F print for Enter.
And it was pretty cool.

I like it.
Zefoo, its not a slideshow.
its just youtube being a stuffter.
This is what i mean. you press a button, the screen changes. you press a different button, the screen changes again. its like having an ipad, and your looking at pictures, but they are on your desk, and then you click to open one and it opens, but on the screen.

It looks cool but he is trying to apply for hardware. So in hardware that dosint do anything close to what our pc's do.
Sorry i don't have any pc's to show you because blockland crashed and i had to get rid of everything a while ago.
I'm making one right now. It may be released by Saturday. It will be relesed Saturday this week through Thursday next week.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:12:23 PM by zefoo »

All the video showed was it turning on and off, and the sound the buttons make. I saw a lot of events so I'm sure it must do something more, maybe you could tell us what all it does?  :cookieMonster:

All the video showed was it turning on and off, and the sound the buttons make. I saw a lot of events so I'm sure it must do something more, maybe you could tell us what all it does?  :cookieMonster:

That is true. if it dose other things. Like has programs and/or games please show us.
nvm it couldn't. there are 3 pixels.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:25:43 PM by zefoo »

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:24:31 PM by zefoo »

But how would you play games with 3 keys?
Like good games. Not a guy that jumps.
If you can show us.

future advice-
modify button is your friend  :cookieMonster:
Some people on these forums can get very upset over something as small as double posting.

I'll just cancel the app. I can't really do much so see ya. inb4lock