Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Android - Welcome iOS users, good maps DO exist on Android...  (Read 20918 times)

LG Ally, rooted, running Velocity 1.2 ROM

Is the LG Marquee any good?

Is the LG Marquee any good?

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_marquee_ls855-4287.php

1GHz Processor = Yes
Android 2.3 Gingerbread = Yes
480x800 Resolution screen = Meh
5MPX Camera = Yeahhhhhh alright ish
720p video recording = Yes indeed

Rooting is apparently easy, There are different ROMs out there for it

Go for it

Are there any good Android phones under 200?

definitely
i got my droid incredible 2 for $50 and its a good phone, not the best obviously but good.

I'm glad Acer will be upgrading their tablets to Ice Cream Sandwhich :D

That is, if anyone here knows the tablet version of 4.0 is actually good.

Galaxy Nexus running stock Android 4.0.1, dual-core 1.2GHz CPU, 4.65 inch display

Mack add me.

I have a rooted mytouch 4G using the root.sh and Visionary method, permroot. Running Virtual Unity Sense 3.5

I have a Droid X running Liberty 3 2.0, thinking about switching back to Cyanogen (the batterylife sucks for it on Droid X). I also own a Samsung Galaxy Tab (the first edition, my dads old one) that I do most of my processing on now so I probably shouldn't worry about batterylife. My dad has a thunderbolt and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. My mom has a Kindle fire and another droid x running Liberty 3 1.0 (i'm too lazy to update her phone).

I've been with android since the G1/Dream.

Edit: can someone help me decide to switch to Cyanogen, MIUI or stay with Liberty? I love them all and can't decide.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:56:18 PM by Munkey »

Galaxy Nexus running stock Android 4.0.1, dual-core 1.2GHz CPU, 4.65 inch display

ICS > CM7.

lol

lololololol

fail

CM7 has features which ICS doesn't, plus it's more fast and stable.

I've got the Ericson. You know, the one that pops out to be a Playstation controller rather than a keyboard.