Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Android - Welcome iOS users, good maps DO exist on Android...  (Read 20926 times)

Android 2.2 completely ruined my cheap Chinese tablet.

Those specs don't even make sense. "Dual core memory", what?
Anyway, those up here you can get an unlocked Wildfire S with free surf for 1500-2000 SEK (roughly £150-200).
FYI 150 pounds is $300 NZ dollars here. 200 pounds is $400.
If you were talking to me, $130 is about 65 pounds.

Also yeah, that dual core memory seemed odd, but oh well. It probably meant channel, but I don't see the point in that.

FYI 150 pounds is $300 NZ dollars here. 200 pounds is $400.
If you were talking to me, $130 is about 65 pounds.

Also yeah, that dual core memory seemed odd, but oh well. It probably meant channel, but I don't see the point in that.
I assumed they just screwed up and were talking about a dual-core CPU, but it seems extremely odd to do dual-core with less than 1GHz.

Just got my phone.
Wow, android is amazing. Installed Opera Mini and a few other things so far, just charging it now. Love it.
Need a SD card for it though as I can't use a few features until I upgrade storage.

Bumpin' this stuff.

MADTEAM finally finished the ROM for my phone, android 2.3.7. Pure awesomeness.

Bumpin' this stuff.

MADTEAM finally finished the ROM for my phone, android 2.3.7. Pure awesomeness.
I'm just waiting for CM9.

That was a nice 6-page bump.

Can't wait until HP releases WebOS as full open source compatible with all ARM based devices. Hopefully then it will finally start going somewhere. In my humble opinion (fact) Android is utter garbage in comparison.

Necessary bump.

I'm considering buying a Samsung Galaxy SII.  The question is, I can buy it refurbished for $9 or brand new for $99, so which one should I buy?  Both come with the 2 year contract.

Can't wait until HP releases WebOS as full open source compatible with all ARM based devices. Hopefully then it will finally start going somewhere. In my humble opinion (fact) Android is utter garbage in comparison.
WebOS was nice when Palm had it havnt used it since though. Its still good?

WebOS was nice when Palm had it havnt used it since though. Its still good?
Have to wait and see if it goes anywhere once people really get their hands on it. I haven't kept up on it much lately. Right now it's stagnated since hardware development ceased and there aren't too many apps being made for it. The reason I liked it so much was that I thought its usability and interface blew both iOS and Android out of the water. It had some neat features that the other two still don't.

Have to wait and see if it goes anywhere once people really get their hands on it. I haven't kept up on it much lately. Right now it's stagnated since hardware development ceased and there aren't too many apps being made for it. The reason I liked it so much was that I thought its usability and interface blew both iOS and Android out of the water. It had some neat features that the other two still don't.
Yeah the interface was amazing

Necessary bump.

I'm considering buying a Samsung Galaxy SII.  The question is, I can buy it refurbished for $9 or brand new for $99, so which one should I buy?  Both come with the 2 year contract.
Any indication on what condition the old one is in?

Is there any way yet to put Andriod onto an iPod?