Author Topic: Guide to Values of Dropped Gold  (Read 3745 times)

I was somewhat fascinated by the way different values of dropped gold look, and I made this for some reason.

Last one has a giant low-res golden animal dropping in it. :panda:

Hm, that's the gold texture from the Bedroom.

That's not a special object, it's just the same as golde, but scaled up. It would be helpful to note that gold piles much larget than 200 scale up depending on the amount, so a 100,000 pile is as tall as a player.

That's not a special object, it's just the same as golde, but scaled up. It would be helpful to note that gold piles much larget than 200 scale up depending on the amount, so a 100,000 pile is as tall as a player.

Also, do to the fact that Badspot used a special rounding technique on gold, any gold dropped that is bigger than 999,999 will become 1gp.

Also, do to the fact that Badspot used a special rounding technique on gold, any gold dropped that is bigger than 999,999 will become 1gp.
Anything beyond 999999 becomes a scientific notation. It has nothing to do with the rounding(Unless I'm wrong), its just torque being stupid as stuff.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:50:50 AM by Khepri »

Anything beyond 999999 becomes a scientific notation. It has nothing to do with the rounding(Unless I'm wrong), its just torque being stupid as stuff.

No actually. In v3 you can drop values in standard form. Badspot removed this.

if you drop ten billion gold it turns into a gold fort and you can hide in it and play house with your golden ken doll and golden barbie doll

if you drop ten billion gold it turns into a gold fort and you can hide in it and play house with your golden ken doll and golden barbie doll

can i be doge?

Pix or it didn't happen.

And then someone touches your fort and it disappears.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:31:25 AM by Plastiware »

<---

i thought it was bronze

What dumb joke was I trying to make in this post
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:34:18 PM by Mega-Bear »