Author Topic: Gate  (Read 3102 times)

Kinda-sorta a USSR app.
Gaze upon the gate to nowhere.

I also made another paintjob.

Light

Dark.

Looks trippy.
I like it.

I like it, but it is way too small for a USSR Application. You should expand on it. make it an entire building in that style. It might get you in if its good enough.

I like it, but it is way too small for a USSR Application. You should expand on it. make it an entire building in that style. It might get you in if its good enough.
K.

BRB 1 week olol.

I'd be cooler if you could make a huge gate separating caves, one light, and one dark.

I'd be cooler if you could make a huge gate separating caves, one light, and one dark.
I'm planning on making it the entrance to a courtyard with a giant tower after I get back from Georgia.

Why does everything have to be huge for you guys?  :cookieMonster:

Can't someone get in if they build something truly unique, despite the fact that it's small?

Size is key, shows that they can take a style and run with it, and that they have the sort of persistence required for the larger builds we occasionally do.  Sometimes I have a hard time on a build just because of the style making certain things difficult.  On a larger scale it is shown you worked around any such problems.

I may start working on a colosal build that I thought up, not for a while though since I am leaving for my cottage today, and will be there for a week. I need something to work on anyways, while I wait for Spore.  :cookieMonster:

nice building can i rate it?

A gate has to lead to something, does it not? :-P

A gate has to lead to something, does it not? :-P
Yes, this is the gate to the other side of the gate.