Author Topic: My garage.  (Read 1299 times)

I built a garage on Grover Underwood's server and I wanted to showcase it here.
Rate x/10 and constructive criticism.

More pics.

I think you chose the wrong picture for the first one lol, anyways it's pretty nice I'd give it maybe a 7/10

I think you chose the wrong picture for the first one lol, anyways it's pretty nice I'd give it maybe a 7/10
No! It's the Renderman!
/sarcasm

Kinda spammy in some areas. Also very basic. Needs a bit more detail.

5/10

You must have quite low standards then.

This build I would rate maybe 3-4/10 it is lacking detail and needs something to go with it (a house maybe?) and could use a different color scheme. The brick mobile you took a picture of was making it seem like you were trying to show case it which in all reality is just taking a picture of a car on the forums that you can grab for download.

Quite spam-like in some spots and you need more detail in the original post to explain what you were trying to accomplish. It could be anything, a house you are starting to work on, a mechanic garage or anything of the such.

Once again 3-4/10, I would fix up some spam-like areas and try a new color scheme of lighter grays.

Meh I guess reviewing it better instead of looking for like 4 seconds I'd change it to a 4/10, it does lack detail. If you were going for basic I guess you did an okay job.

it's alright, pretty basic, but it looks alright. maybe you should add more? i also like how you made your own car instead of spawning a vehicle.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:07:47 PM by Sami2ss »

i also like how you made your own car instead of spawning a vehicle.

Please dear god tell me you don't think that is a car that he made of bricks.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3397

Please dear god tell me you don't think that is a car that he made of bricks.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3397

damn. i knew there was a brick car, but i had forgotten it looked like that.

OPIN MUSEUM

anyways looks alright, basic and somewhat boxy but alright.