Poll

how was it?

sad
gross
weee sushi

Author Topic: Barefoot Gen  (Read 844 times)

I don't know if anyone's seen this, (probably not) but I was browsing around videos about explosions on Youtube today and saw a creepy thumbnail titled "Barefoot Gen, Hiroshima Destroyed" I tried looking at it, but my internet was going insane and couldn't go there. So, I tried searching later on, but instead found the whole series by Mrcharrio. It was pretty intense when the bomb went off and stuff. I learned later on that he was only seven years old when the atomic bomb went off in Hiroshima and all that biz. But TOS says no vulgar images so I'll let you scar yourself for life for once.

I saw the thumbnail.
I decided "Nah."

Its a nuke being dropped on a peaceful japanese city of some sort, and goes into very graphic detail on the deaths of each child and what-not, I didn't bother to watch the rest

I read about this from some site and watched the video
afterwards I was wondering when the scary part was supposed to happen
 :cookieMonster:
but yeah purty terrible boohoo qq japannnnnnn desu

rewatched
oh
o-oh
;-;
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:30:53 PM by Jetlok »

oh wow
;-;
h-holy stuff
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:50:29 PM by e-maxx »

Damn. Obviously it has some propaganda aspect to it but still I got goosebumps. It's accurate and I hate that so many had to die but it was a war.

I contemplated the thumbnail for a few minutes to think "I wonder if that's a main character?" then I watched it and cried
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:26:36 PM by FaecDog »

I thought the title was short for "Barefoot General" and this was gonna be a thread about foot special interestes or something.

I thought the title was short for "Barefoot General" and this was gonna be a thread about foot special interestes or something.

hote

[table][tr][td][i]lol[/i][/td][td][i]nolol[/i][/td][/tr][tr][td]Club559[/td][td]soba[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jetlok[/td][/tr][tr][td]e-maxx[/td][/tr][tr][td]Count[/td][/tr][/table]

What is the point of this, and why did you bump this to do it?

What is the point of this, and why did you bump this to do it?
I was just testing it out and apparently it was completely pointless to post it. Oops.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:27:58 PM by FaecDog »