Author Topic: Found my GTA IV CD after losing it 2 years ago.  (Read 721 times)

Ok, so I was planning to watch Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets to day and so I opened the box only to find HP:CoS and also my GTA IV PC Disk 1. I was overjoyed to find it considering I spent like two days finding it two years ago. I bought it for PC and I was overjoyed. That same night, I watched a lot of movies and I also took out disk 1 of GTA IV and I was all yay. The next day, I spent franctically looking for it and never found it and I was all :( and so GTA IV box was left to dust. And today I just found it like 10 minutes ago fresh and brand new as if it was never used lol
But loving hell, what is wrong, now I realized that my CD Key booklet is somewhere and I was only checking it yesterday to make sure all the codes are safe.
FFFF

lol you put grand theft auto in harry potter.

GTA IV was released two years ago?! I still haven't finished it! It's so god damn long.

GTA IV was released two years ago?! I still haven't finished it! It's so god damn long.
eh, not that long

eh, not that long

Yes it is. I've tried two times to finish it but never got past the third island. Too many missions. Got boring.

Yes it is. I've tried two times to finish it but never got past the third island. Too many missions. Got boring.
if you're really persistant enough to keep doing it it feels short

if you're really persistant enough to keep doing it it feels short
10 hours a day for several days. Persistant enough for me.

10 hours a day for several days. Persistant enough for me.
It took me 70 hours to beat it the first time (not exaggerating). You're probably really close to the end, honestly you don't know you're about to beat it until the last like six missions.

is there also car stuff at the end of GTA IV as in having to collect 'em?

GTA IV's storyline is such a rewarding thing to finish. Just the feeling that the whole of Liberty City is at your fingertips, and no nagging missions hanging over your head that you've yet to finish(unless it's that plagued optional street race that I can't stand). Niko's business is done, now it's time to free-roam without any guilt. Go out with a friend(NIKOOOOOO, EET EEZ YOUR CUZZIN), see the sights, go on a murderous rampage(subject west-bound in a... helicopter), subject your brain to the dozens of minutes of mind-numbing in-game television for the masochistic types out there, or jump off the GetALife building(you know you want to). You feel like a top-of-the-world badass for completing the dozens of missions needed to get Niko the vengeance he craves. You feel accomplished. It's a wonderful feeling.

Then you realize it was just a game, turn the Xbox off, and go eat some comfort food.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:29:09 AM by Man 2 »