Author Topic: Help with my iPod  (Read 1260 times)

Gj jumping on the bandwagon
I'm on no goddamn bandwagon. This guy makes stupid-ass posts way too often, and deserves to be insulted for it.

Ohh I almost forgot can I get something to play Flash player without like downloading whatever I want to watch onto my iPod?

Don't forget SBSettings, MxTube, Insomnia, iFile, MobileTerminal, Infinifolders, Safari Download Manager, and Veency.

Reposting in case you didn't see it, and adding a few details:

SBSettings - allows the changing of many settings by swiping the Status Bar
MxTube - native YouTube video downloader
Insomnia - keeps your iPod from autodisabling Wi-Fi when you put it to sleep
iFile - basically like Windows Explorer for the iPod; allows browsing of internal system files, be careful when using this
MobileTerminal - command prompt for the iPod
Infinifolders - allows folders to contain more than the maximum 12 apps, also adds scrolling
Safari Download Manager - allows the downloading of any file type directly in Safari
Veency - VNC client for the iPod

Reposting in case you didn't see it, and adding a few details:

SBSettings - allows the changing of many settings by swiping the Status Bar
MxTube - native YouTube video downloader
Insomnia - keeps your iPod from autodisabling Wi-Fi when you put it to sleep
iFile - basically like Windows Explorer for the iPod; allows browsing of internal system files, be careful when using this
MobileTerminal - command prompt for the iPod
Infinifolders - allows folders to contain more than the maximum 12 apps, also adds scrolling
Safari Download Manager - allows the downloading of any file type directly in Safari
Veency - VNC client for the iPod

thanks only one I don't think I'm intrested in is the infinifilder I looked at that already but theres some other one where you can put folders inside of folders that I think I'll get

I didn't know wifi got turned I when you put it in sleep mode?

I didn't know wifi got turned I when you put it in sleep mode?

Yeah, for instance, if you're ever downloading something from the iTunes Store or the App Store and you sleep your device, the Wi-Fi gets disabled and your download is paused until the Wi-Fi is re-enabled.

well I've loaded quite a few apps wile in sleep mode even some youtubes I think?

well I've loaded quite a few apps wile in sleep mode even some youtubes I think?

What generation of iPod do you have and what iOS version are you running?

4th gen
64 gig
iOS 5.0.1 (is that right?)

4th gen
64 gig
iOS 5.0.1 (is that right?)

Ok, so you can't get Frash to work. (Frash is the Flash player for iOS, however it does require the product to be Jailbroken). Frash doesn't like iPod Touch 4g's for some reason.

but is there an alternative? I Really would like Flash

or do you think they'll make it iOS 5 compatible?