Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 179425 times)

You need two people for one flying tank. Do not even think about flying and shooting by yourself.

Yes, we will dominate!

Yes, we will dominate!
really though, i think we should. just cos we havnt been all that active lately.

I have a date on Friday if that explains anything  :cookieMonster:

I have a date on Friday if that explains anything  :cookieMonster:
oooohhhh ;)

Hey guys- so I have proposed to the GBLD clan leader the idea of merging BNFB and GBLD. Both are currently experiencing inactive times, however, with the two inactive clans combined, more active members will be grouped together overall, creating an even more kick ass clan than ever imagined.

Say hello to your new daddy

With an avatar like that, I'm okay with it.

Sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out for events

Not sure if applications are still open, but here goes!

In game name:Panzerkommandant
BL_ID: 64074
What you are good at: Flying planes, in many games: Il-2, Dogfighter, Ace combat, BF3... i've always loved planes and the world of flight in general.
I started building lately, but i'm only good at building small and themed stuff (Houses, bunkers, mortar craters, sheds...)
Why you want to join: Because of all the awesome stuff this clan has made, because i love planes, because i think the Wake map is sweet, because i would like to try being in a clan.

To all recent applicants- Hello! Thank you for applying to BNFB! Please if you can, PM me some pictures of your recent builds. I would like to meet you in game and see them, or see your flying skills. That being said, without RTB, it is kind of hard to coordinate when we can do that. If you can, please send me your steam name.

To all recent applicants- Hello! Thank you for applying to BNFB! Please if you can, PM me some pictures of your recent builds. I would like to meet you in game and see them, or see your flying skills. That being said, without RTB, it is kind of hard to coordinate when we can do that. If you can, please send me your steam name.

I'm not sure if you got my PMs, in case you didn't, my Steam profile is in my signature.

I will add you ASAP! Thank you!

Hey guys- so I have proposed to the GBLD clan leader the idea of merging BNFB and GBLD. Both are currently experiencing inactive times, however, with the two inactive clans combined, more active members will be grouped together overall, creating an even more kick ass clan than ever imagined.
That would be interesting! But what will the name of the newly merged clan be, and what will its goals be like?

If both clans are merging, under what name will we preside?