Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173835 times)

so you're suggesting i hand the clan activities over to you? No, I don't think so. Besides I like to supervise things to make sure they're done properly.
No, I'm suggesting allowing officers to collaborate to authorize activities in the event that you are inactive and either unable or unwilling to supervise, and allowing members to suggest events to authorize. -_-

The officers that coaborate things are all also busy with 11th grade and stuff. I may have to promote our loyal and ever active members and see what they want to do. We will only out what everyone puts in. I honestly never want us to make an unorganized production either, and I feel that the officers that are away are usually the ones who create that common goal we all follow

Glad to see people are happy that I'm back. (sarcasm intended)
:)

Glad to see people are happy that I'm back. (sarcasm intended)
:)
Welcome back

Will the WW2 TDM ever be finished? The picture looks cool

We actually planned some stuff with that in August. The map is unfortunately too small, well the roads anyway. We are going to make a D-Day Part 2, in the country side/ suburbs toward the end, then a D-Day Part 3 TDM, with a blend of suburbs into a town. We would use a map rotation system, but it would be fun! And glad the pic is cool!

I see that there still is the need to save this thread from the second page. :/

I apologize for this massive bump.

As you all have clearly seen, BNFB is inactive. Myself, as well as my co leaders are bogged down with school work and other activities. That being said, I believe it is time that I close the clan indefinitely. There is a chance BNFB will return, or the modified BNFB and GBLD, in the future. Probably the summer. I honestly do not know... you will have to check the clan page once and a while.

I could not just leave the page to die. It wasn't right. After all the years of memories created, the fun had, and the learning I have had from all of you, I needed to announce the closing. Thank you all for being incredible building buddies. My history pals. It has been such a magnificent time, and if I could go back I would do it all again with you all.

This is in no means a goodbye post, as I play for time to time, and plan on keeping you all updated on the clan status. I beg of you all, please, PM me your steam name. I want to keep you all in touch with all of you and be able to notify you if we organize any new clan events. I WILL host the dogfight stuff from time to time, and finish the DC-4!

Thank you again. Signing off,
SailorMan
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:28:38 AM by SailorMan »

So long people who I somewhat (not as much as I could have) played with on an online game. May we meet again some day when either this clan becomes active again or something else happens!

You said I could try out.

I never got to.  :panda:

Sorry Derontchi. And yeah TNT! I'll host the dogfigh and stufft from time to time. I hope I can get the clan going agajn. It sucks. Never time to do anything just school work :'(. If y'all need an airplane or other vehicle built lemme know maybe I can helppp