Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178493 times)

Just set up internet on the desktop my parents got me. I am going to see if I can get BL on this computer soon.

Tell that to your inactive, and banned clan members. I am planning on starting to demote people for in activeness.

I know about activeness and all, but to be entirely honest, I don't know how to prove I'm active. I check every couple hours that I'm not busy, but I don't reply to most stuff because it's either unrelated or unnecessary to respond to.

Just set up internet on the desktop my parents got me. I am going to see if I can get BL on this computer soon.
You should do what I'm in the process of doing, I'm taking my older computer, getting a new graphics card for it, and hooking it up to my living room TV.

I know about activeness and all, but to be entirely honest, I don't know how to prove I'm active. I check every couple hours that I'm not busy, but I don't reply to most stuff because it's either unrelated or unnecessary to respond to.
You should do what I'm in the process of doing, I'm taking my older computer, getting a new graphics card for it, and hooking it up to my living room TV.

We tried to do that to one of our old computers, wouldn't work. So my dad got a bigger monitor. I still have my Mac up stairs, and my personal computer in the other room :D

We tried to do that to one of our old computers, wouldn't work. So my dad got a bigger monitor. I still have my Mac up stairs, and my personal computer in the other room :D

MIDI to HDMI cable

Nono, we ripped apart the old computer to get the hard drive out, thinking that we would never use it again, but then later on we thought we could clean it out and make it a gaming ish computer for me. That didn't work, so we bought a nice computer that was brand new very cheap

Sailor I think you need to update the title, it says page 45, we're on 48, are you STILL using my DeLorean?

Got dibs on page 50 bitches

Clan Committee
It's job:
The clan committee's job is to take "Bills" proposed (I haven't decided if it is a certain rank or higher proposing bills, or anyone yet), and vote on whether they are passed or not. Until the clan is larger, basically the whole clan will be the committee :C

Clan "Bills" are basically suggestions for things that would make the clan better.
We would also vote on what to build next.

Have we even used this?

Im cracking out an inactiveness bill soon.

BTW Wakes... They suck. A friend of mine died on Thursday. :C

BTW Wakes... They suck. A friend of mine died on Thursday. :C

Sorry to hear that

Effective tomorrow I will not be playing for a WHOLE WEEK. I will still be forums active. Everyone STAY ACTIVE. Pepsimann is in charge for the week. He can assemble stuff if he pleases

And now the fun will begin...

-edit-

My fellow proletarians! A new age has dawned upon the BNFB! (Which will only last one week)
together we will uprise against the power, to unite our fallen comrades!

Your probably regretting this already ar’nt you sail? :3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:21:36 PM by pepsimann »

Byelolnop

My dad just said- The cat is away, the mouse is playing.

Double post: Sometime in the future Im attempting to make a JU52 with  different variants, including the sea floats, the bottom turret, and the wheel wells.