Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173812 times)

Bob and Marty, please make an application for me to check out in game. Make sure it is semi- unique (I.E: Don't just make tents and call it a base. Everyone can do that.) Also, I need to check your flying out In Game, so we would need to see the best time for us to meet.

ANYWAY, Welcoming Headshot, giving Airborne a promotion, Bob the Crazy a promotion, and Mr. Fortress.

Im just listening to Rolling Stones and Greatful Dead... Waiting...

forget IT! I did it myself.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:06:03 PM by SailorMan »

giving Airborne a promotion\
Ehem, I have prepared a speech, would any like to here it?

Sailor, there is no way I can build a building... I can build a nice runway, though...

AirBorne, I would absolutely love to hear your speech... Go ahead...

Sailor, there is no way I can build a building... I can build a nice runway, though...

AirBorne, I would absolutely love to hear your speech... Go ahead...
Just build something... Anyway, Airborne, lets hear it.

Just build something...

Can it be a trench TDM?

Also, just chat me on IRC when your ready to watch me fly
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:13:08 PM by Bob Bricks 101 »

Can it be a trench TDM?

Also, just chat me on IRC when your ready to watch me fly
As long as it isn't plain as hell.

Are you going to add me to the list?

Alright, here goes, Four score and seven years ago, Sailor forged a clan based on the values as follows, to build, to fly, to strengthen the youth of Blockland, here, as we stand now, I am on the verge to greatness, I thank the clan, and you, Sailor. Theres my speech!

Bravo!
*bows egotistically* wait, is that even a word? oh well, resume *bows again egotistically*

It isn't.
Ok.
Are you going to add me to the list?
Yes, tom. morning.
Bravo!

And hosting tomorrow morning at around 10:00 EST AM dogfight.

You first told me to go on the forums and then apply... Now you want me to apply in-game?