Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178960 times)

Its a Sci-fi third person shooter with one badass character that can turn into a giant fire-breathing space T-Rex

it's the new transformers i believe
Wat...

OT: I have this old Winter TDM, I made it in like v18, but some of it accidentally got cut off, I think I might redo it/salvageit/use it/complete it, it will take a day or two to make, but should be fun.

sounds good, i would like to help on a tdm.

Hi all....

Was told i was being inactive to the clan so just stopping by

:I
kbai

it's the new transformers i believe
Howd you guess? But everyone should want it, its a shooter, its robots, the can turn into stuff whenever they want, and one of them is a frickin giant fire-breathing Space T-Rex, how could anyone not want to play this?

Well, back on topic... We should get crackalackin with all our projects... Phil knows one, and there is another one we are doing (A WWII Airportish thing), We had a Battle of the Bulge that died, and I may d o a C-47

Ok, this coming week, is anyone really busY?

What'd I miss?
Also, I think you, me or someone should make a Hughes H-4 Hercules (Spruce Goose)

What'd I miss?
Also, I think you, me or someone should make a Hughes H-4 Hercules (Spruce Goose)
Not too much... Some clan servers, and a few meets and the last of the Dogfight :C. Not too much on the forums.

This looks cool, I might apply

This looks cool, I might apply
Noted.

Also, Pepsimann is hosting with NEKram's Pack!!

Of course you can apply.