Author Topic: LEGO / RTBv1.45 Decal Pack! (ADDED FACES!)  (Read 12298 times)

Hey, don't go raging at me. I just got bored and did something. If you don't get positive feedback, don't go crying around it on other topics...
I do get positive feedback, that's not what I'm saying...  I'm saying that you put almost no work into these, and I already did versions of higher quality, but now people are going to still download this bs because it's higher up on the pages.
I thought something was off about these. Where are yours and I'll get those instead.
They're all on RTB.  I'll make alink to all of them when I'm on my PC.

I am not trying to say I can do better but.
The new faces are stuff.
Also, we already got the Blonde Smiley.
I would improve the faces a little and get rid of the blonde Smiley.
Not trying to make you feel insulted. :cookieMonster:

Jirue, TBH yours kind of suck. The female one anyway

Jirue, TBH yours kind of suck. The female one anyway
One out of all those?  Did you click all of them?  I doubt it..

You can't say mine suck unless you actually have a valid opinion to go with it.  Saying something sucks with nothing behind it is total BS.  I honestly am not sure why the female face is even bad, nobody gives me any feedback on it, but it's the only decal people say is bad of mine.

My decals are default, if my decals suck so much how do you explain them coming with the game?  I'm not trying to gloat but my decals are pretty dang good.  If you're going to say they suck with nothing to back it up then you can just leave.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:18:15 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

i like the decals, but i don't really like the mouths on the faces :s

The space police face looks like a mirrored justin beiber face.

I hate justin beiber.

Red hair, I used to always put that on my custom minfigs when I was like 8. Lol I truely downloaded just for that.

Red hair, I used to always put that on my custom minfigs when I was like 8. Lol I truely downloaded just for that.
Too bad my red hair decal was out first, is higher quality, has more effort put into it, and you don't have to download a ton of other crappy decals with it.

This is what I meant, Crystal.  My work I put a ton of time into goes unnoticed when people put release crap like this.  I'm sorry that I'm crapping all over your thread, but it seriously grinds my gears when people copy and paste crap like this and it's already been done  (and of higher quality too).  I'm one of the few people who actually cares about decals, and I care a lot about my work.  The only thing that grinds my gears more is people who insult something or criticize it but they aren't even willing to explain what's wrong with it.  (Those 2 things don't just annoy me on my decals, they annoy me on everything.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:25:15 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

I like how none of these include TBM decals. Want to know how I know that none are TBM decals?

These decals actually have quality.

Too bad my red hair decal was out first, is higher quality, has more effort put into it, and you don't have to download a ton of other crappy decals with it.

what is wrong with this? they seem fine to me. everyone already knows that you are one of the greatest decal makers out there. you don't have to be so protective of your stuff. if it bothers you that much just make another topic, thats what this section is for. i'm also positive that if people really wanted to find your decals they could just search for them or ask you, plain and simple.

I get upset seeing these for some reason. I don't know if nostalgia or what.

the mouths are hideous