Author Topic: muzzleloader gun set  (Read 922 times)

ok: what i would like someone to make is a muzzle loader weapon set like so:
arquebus- a very long form of musket
musket- derp
blunderbuss- ye olde shotgun
pistol- derp again

i would also like for them to be in a system of different mechanisims in this order (from old and weak to new and powerful):
matchlock
wheellock
snaplock
flintlock
percussion cap

thanks in advance

You may have roostered up the list on strength - Only flintlock is needed. Matchlocks and wheellocks were merley ways of igniting the charge - No strength difference.
But it would be good to see these, yes.

You may have roostered up the list on strength - Only flintlock is needed. Matchlocks and wheellocks were merley ways of igniting the charge - No strength difference.
But it would be good to see these, yes.
ok you are right but, the mechanisms could be used to make a difference in reloading speed; not TOO slow though, that would be rediculous and useless

Since it takes about a minute or so to load these kinds of weapons, how would this fare out?

How bout we stop being so realistic and speed up the reloading?
I fully support this. Medieval-OldSchool-Fantasy-Steampunk stuffs are the thing that hooks me up.

Since it takes about a minute or so to load these kinds of weapons, how would this fare out?
you have a point however, i do not want the reload speed realistic; maybe in seconds instead of minutes

How bout we stop being so realistic and speed up the reloading?
I fully support this. Medieval-OldSchool-Fantasy-Steampunk stuffs are the thing that hooks me up.
i agree