Welder Armour

Author Topic: Welder Armour  (Read 9779 times)

You could use this to make a working razorback for TF2 stuff..
:o

Oh stuff, this add-on is........................... ....AMAZIN'!

Should be hurt 20% with projectiles.
Should be hurt 60% with explosion radii
Should be hurt 110% with melee weapons.

Looks good and works good, you did a fairly good job on this. An interesting concept too.

The only apparent problem is that there aren't many other armors to go with this. Not really your fault.
Best part about it, it's a new concept for once.

Looks good and works good, you did a fairly good job on this. An interesting concept too.
The only apparent problem is that there aren't many other armors to go with this. Not really your fault.
Best part about it, it's a new concept for once.
Thought the exact same thing.
Normally people would make decreased damage armor or impervious from front armor, but this..
Was unheard of. :P

The only other armors I knew of were the Supersuit (which flat reduces damage, but has a few uniqe bugs with it that seem fixed with this one), and Bushi's armor (which just changes your playertype :/). Good job sir.

but has a few uniqe bugs with it that seem fixed with this one
Mind explaining?

Mind explaining?
1. The main armor isn't nessisarily two-parter like the Welder, thus looks odd when rotating the head on the axis

2. This is the biggy. Switching from Supersuit to another weapon/item still leaves your hand in the standard relaxed animation, making using bigger weapons annoying. It's fixable via q-q over a different item, but it's there.

thanks for the positive comments guys :3

Pretty sweet. And really strong. Wow. Yay.

oh yes finally

wait wouldn't you want a shot from the back because it seems most important
Good for backstabs lol

Reduced damage or normal damage being shot from in front of you? Reminds me of Pi's SWAT suit

Ninja: You are Pi, correct?
It's funny, because I'm Pi and my SWAT suit was basically a copy of Yndaaa's swat suit.

How did this happen.