Author Topic: NFL Postseason/Playoff Megathread 49ers won their Division!  (Read 2823 times)

If its Pats Vs. Giants my area is going to hell.

To me, football is just another way of dumbing down America :/

What? How?

Pats and Giants
...and the pats would probably win...but then again, we thought the giants were going to get clobbered against the packers...but we'll see

What.

Anyways, I'll be rooting for the patriots if they go to the Super Bowl.

what do you mean by dumbing down.

football is actually a very technical sport.

Maybe the Patriots won't blow the superbowl off like they did some time ago, but loving hell I was pissed off when they did in early 2008.

Arrghhh footballlllllll

edit:

Have you ever heard Bill Simms talk?? Or any other of those former players who give commentary on: CBS, NBC, and NFL Network? They're loving stupid.

That combined with the stupid beer ads that make it seem like a watery $3 beer tastes like liquid gold, and F-150 ads with loving Denis Lerry's annoying constantly bitchy voice, I'm not even sure you can gauge how dumb the networks really think you are.

They would've made 2 billion in sales profit if there wasnt even a season this year!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:37:17 PM by Ronin »

They would've made 2 billion in sales profit if there wasnt even a season this year!
what?

Well, sure the sport can be technical. But are the fans technical? Nope.

"You know, that play would've been better if he made the audible (insert smart talk)

^I have NEVER heard that.

"NO. forget forget NO. WHY DIDN'T HE CATCH IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

^What I hear every time :/

what?
Merchandise and endorsements, they sell their product to Nike, UnderArmor, Gatorade, fast food promos, everything.

Well, sure the sport can be technical. But are the fans technical? Nope.

"You know, that play would've been better if he made the audible (insert smart talk)

^I have NEVER heard that.

"NO. forget forget NO. WHY DIDN'T HE CATCH IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

^What I hear every time :/
If you ever hear the smack talk from a Football stadium directed towards players, it's pretty gruesome. People just get hammered before and during the game and do whatever they want until security manhandles them outside.

Let's go Giants.
Eli beat a team with a non-existant running game and the 32nd rated defense in the league. Quite. A. Feat.

The Harbowl
I dunno, I'm feeling another Ravens/Giants superbowl.