Author Topic: NFL Postseason/Playoff Megathread 49ers won their Division!  (Read 2805 times)

Just make it a closeup of his nike cleats. We'll all know who it is.
Meanwhile at EA, they notice a massive drop in Madden sales as fans were disgusted by their use of Cundiff as a cover player.

I don't think I even want to watch the superbowl.  Just too loving painful.  And we had that TD with Lee Evans, god damn.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:36:52 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

On the 3rd and 1 flacco should have ran for 1st. Keep the drive going and maybe score.
It's interesting that he could've probably made it close to the markers if he ran it, which I thought he was gonna try.

It's interesting that he could've probably made it close to the markers if he ran it, which I thought he was gonna try.
he had it. He would have gotten 1st and more.

he had it. He would have gotten 1st and more.
He had maybe two play opportunities at most if that had happened though. With no time outs remaining I think.

That's right friend, push the camera away so you don't have to face the shame, Cuntiff.

He had maybe two play opportunities at most if that had happened though. With no time outs remaining I think.
I think they had 1.

That's right friend, push the camera away so you don't have to face the shame, Cuntiff.
Haha saw that, giggled.

I think they had 1.
yeah checked just now, would've been super close.

This just in, Billy Cundiff tried to shoot himself, but he missed wide left

From my Facebook feed, oh lawd.  Everyone is just now calming down about this.

Poor Cundiff. I still think the offense should have executed better to try and get a TD but still he sits on the sidelines all game getting paid millions. He's gotta make that one.

Poor Cundiff. I still think the offense should have executed better to try and get a TD but still he sits on the sidelines all game getting paid millions. He's gotta make that one.
The facemask pull on Green-Ellis was a terrible penalty for the Ravens to suffer.

The facemask pull on Green-Ellis was a terrible penalty for the Ravens to suffer.
That was unbelievable.  I literally just sat there going "why the hell did you do that?"

That was unbelievable.  I literally just sat there going "why the hell did you do that?"
The long bomb throw/interception Tom tried to send to Matthew Slater made me scream.