CityRPG

Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 82019 times)

Guys its probably not perm.
and mawty you are just weird.

Guys its probably not perm.
and mawty you are just weird.
Quote from: steam
Brian Smithers: was ur ban perma :c
Joshua: I guess.
Joshua: I can't sign in.
Brian Smithers: nooooo :(
Joshua: On phone, though. Bye.
Brian Smithers: bye :(

Just because he was banned doesn't mean he's going to stop developing it.

This somehow seems to happen.

Iban comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned.

He was banned again? Words cannot describe my feelings right now.

CityRPG has been surrendered to Zack0Wack0 under the administration of Manty. Iban will no longer be having any part. Same goes with ZAPT.

CityRPG has been surrendered to Zack0Wack0 under the administration of Manty. Iban will no longer be having any part. Same goes with ZAPT.
Oh stuff, looks like the game has changed...

I won't be continuing CityRPG.

don't know what happens from here lol
i've got read access to the bitbucket but i can't script, it's a shame because this looked pretty cool

don't know what happens from here lol
i've got read access to the bitbucket but i can't script, it's a shame because this looked pretty cool
It's just not worth the effort for me. CityRPG is well scripted, but it's too infamous and I really don't like the economy system. I would prefer it to be based around economy and have no jail system. I only offered to help because I wanted to help make the economy part of it better, so it was less about the law system. I would need to rewrite it from scratch as a new mod to be satisfied enough to work on it, which is probably what I'll do. Iban already said he's fine with that and that I should use CityRPG as a reference.

It's just not worth the effort for me. CityRPG is well scripted, but it's too infamous and I really don't like the economy system. I would prefer it to be based around economy and have no jail system. I only offered to help because I wanted to help make the economy part of it better, so it was less about the law system. I would need to rewrite it from scratch as a new mod to be satisfied enough to work on it, which is probably what I'll do. Iban already said he's fine with that and that I should use CityRPG as a reference.
that's fair enough, sounds cool. keep me posted

Has Iban actually fully quit?

Has Iban actually fully quit?
I've never read or followed the comic you dumb presumptuous mancunt. This is fairly obvious.

User was banned for this post
Either
A: Iban quit the project.
B: Iban is going to buy a new account(again).
C: Iban will wait till he's un banned(if it was not permanent).