CityRPG

Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 82027 times)

Either
A: Iban quit the project.
B: Iban is going to buy a new account(again).
C: Iban will wait till he's un banned(if it was not permanent).
This somehow seems to happen.

Iban comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned.

Has Iban actually fully quit?
As far as I know he's not going to come back, but my gut tells me eventually he will.

The only thing Iban did for the hour that he was on YorkTown95's CityRPG was complain about how his health bar was blue and that I "stole" the idea of a health bar from him.
He also said something along the lines of "If you're going to use my health bar mod you might as well use my CityRPG mod."

Health bars are an old idea.

Look through chat logs to see what he said.

As far as I know he's not going to come back, but my gut tells me eventually he will.
Every single time he is banned he quits making one of his newest iterations of CityRPG, and every single time he comes back he starts again on it.

no.. iban will never quit that easily... ME and MANTY and EVERYONE are striving hard (w/ my good looks and mantys + other's scripting skills we are unstoppable..)

no.. iban will never quit that easily... ME and MANTY and EVERYONE are striving hard (w/ my good looks and mantys + other's scripting skills we are unstoppable..)
This somehow seems to happen.

Iban comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned, comes back, gets banned.
He will come back. They always do.

He probably won't be coming back this time. It's different.

I don't think Iban's ban was permanent because he hasn't shown up with a new key yet.

He probably won't be coming back this time. It's different.
so you are remaking CityRPG?

Iban alt ID is only 5 IDs behind Okiver's alt ID :cookieMonster:

Bump!

His website for CityRPG is down! http://bl.ichverbot.com/

I think he might have quit :0!!

Bump!

His website for CityRPG is down! http://bl.ichverbot.com/

I think he might have quit :0!!
we already know he has quit you dunce