CityRPG

Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 81886 times)

I would want a one time bigger payment
im talking about like if he did get a bot system then a player could hire a body guard that they must pay every week. if you dont pay then it wont follow and protect you anymore.

im talking about like if he did get a bot system then a player could hire a body guard that they must pay every week. if you dont pay then it wont follow and protect you anymore.

Oh yeah that would be pretty good.

Seriously, run with this idea

cross-server funds and gameplay, that would be loving awesome
I cannot think of any way to...

Well, I could make a fake sky-box using an interior hidden somewhere far away from the epicenter of the city, and I could use a physical zone to simulate zero gravity.

It would be very hacky and if I ever did it it'd be far, far in the future.

I believe Bolster was referring to two different servers that interconnect.

mother of god

private islands

Corporate bigwigs could pay for a private jet ride to an island or something, to talk privately with the other fat cats...

Corporate bigwigs could pay for a private jet ride to an island or something, to talk privately with the other fat cats...
And doing things that would be seen as immoral and illegal back in the city.

I don't know how it would work, but yeah that's what I imagined

player gets rich, goes to spaceport on cityrpg server, converts cash into space credits (at like 1 space credit to $1.5 or whatever), goes to space server and does whatever.

player gets rich, goes to spaceport on cityrpg server, converts cash into space credits (at like 1 space credit to $1.5 or whatever), goes to space server and does whatever.
Uh, how does that further CityRPG

Sounds more like an expansion pack/player stealer.

Uh, how does that further CityRPG
end game content that isn't a stuffty vehicle or fueling crime

i dont care if you don't do it, i just love the concept

Collectables?
Have a super cool hat you can put on to look gansta?

Music?
Have background music while you pop dem coppas faec off.

DRUGS?
just kidding lol.

Internet. People can buy websites where they have "blogs." People can buy computers (250$ or something) and use them to look at peoples "blogs"
it could be like an overlay, and the browser just shows what the player has posted.
Of course you would probably limit the customizability to what's displayed on the website, what the colors are and the way to access.

SIM Cards (Or something of the such)?
People need a way to securely transmit secret messages to each other, people could vend these little cards you could inscribe messages onto to give to others to look at/read

Books?
Have a few people in blockland write up some quick things like "Moby Block" and have a GUI display the pages. Could be something to use while waiting for someone.

Group Lots?
People can spend money on giving a corporation or a group of people a lot to build on, they all can build on. I know you can just give trust to people, but maybe they also want their own private lots, that removes that problem.

Holidays?
They can request (using big money) to have certain days labeled after them.

I don't know, I'm just thinking up of things I have stored in my mind as mod ideas.
Maybe they can request a certain icon before/after there name.

Internet. People can buy websites where they have "blogs." People can buy computers (250$ or something) and use them to look at peoples "blogs"
it could be like an overlay, and the browser just shows what the player has posted.
Of course you would probably limit the customizability to what's displayed on the website, what the colors are and the way to access.

Yeah, Jelly sums my reaction quite well, unfortunately. At least you're trying.