CityRPG

Poll

Should I consider secondary developers?

No, retain the purity. One man, one mod, ein reich!
Yes.

Author Topic: CityRPG  (Read 82021 times)

I'll keep working on the city, but I have a lot of school work to do and whatnot.

•Town Hall is done
•Police station is done
•Clinic is underway
•Labor Camp is underway

Message me if you need the city; If you don't already have it. Good luck.

Me and Jookia talk on skype a lot and i asked him about you. He said you were nice, but what was funny is that you were hilariouse with perfidy Lola.
I haven't heard the name "Jookia" in years.

I fixed up both Zapt and City RPG to fit with my server's needs.
if "still loaded with bugs" is what you mean, then sure
admittedly, I haven't compared the source I had that had your name all over it with a legit original v1 cityrpg.. but there was still quite a few bugs remaining.

you know what would be cool.
that instead of having to reapply to each job
you go into a field and you don't have to reapply.
For example:
I'm a cop, a basic tier 1 Law Enforcer.
oh my, I just noticed that I have enough Arrests and returned vehicles and stopped robberies etc. to become a tier 2 law enforcer
i shall now go to the loving cop office where i can go and upgrade my job to the tier 2
*goes and upgrades*
yay...

Voted one man one Reich.

if "still loaded with bugs" is what you mean, then sure
admittedly, I haven't compared the source I had that had your name all over it with a legit original v1 cityrpg.. but there was still quite a few bugs remaining.
That was the one that was sent around.  That's why my name was on it.  My private version only had bugless features enabled. 
Also, I never really approved of that version getting around.  You know how it is, you give it to a "friend" and then its all over the internet.

To be honest, I don't expect to be allowed to help out.  I just figured I would put it out there that I was available if Iban needed an extra beta tester or just a hand.

That was the one that was sent around.  That's why my name was on it.  My private version only had bugless features enabled. 
Also, I never really approved of that version getting around.  You know how it is, you give it to a "friend" and then its all over the internet.
this makes perfect sense, and I didn't mean to come off condescending or something

I've employed the help of Zack0Wack0. Expect some actual progress updates in the near future. He's already found a pretty lazy bug of mine, lol.

That's good. Zack0Wack0 is a great scripter, and I like progress.

can't wait to buy some virtual drugs and assasinate the mayor... how is city rpg going fellas????

1000 replies
Very observant and on-topic you are today Kalph.

I've never read or followed the comic you dumb presumptuous mancunt. This is fairly obvious.

User was banned for this post

k so uh

uhhhh....

What now

k so uh

uhhhh....

What now
no.. iban.. no.... this can't be. *tears roll down my cheeks and drip onto the keyboard. I collapse onto the floor sobbing even more and the tears keep rolling.* i will keep this alive for you. *I grip my cross necklace hoping that Jesus will forgive and forget. I take a big breath.. not accepting that iBan has been banned.* I will keep this thread alive for you until you come back... *I cry hoping that this is a nightmare and hopefully I will be awakened... however I can't wake up.. yet I am still sobbing and looking over the post.* (please come back iban.. 3 days just like good ol jesus... please be back for easter... please..)